Apr. 10, Jets vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

1 minute ago, sbhatt said:

JONATHAN DROUIN IS A USELESS PIECE OF TRASH....all this talk from some on this board about his vast improvement is pure and utter BS.  After almost costing them a goal, he flat-out does...he put that great poke-check by Allen right to a Jet with yet another of his 'brilliant' blind one-touch passes. 

🤬

That was Petry though...?

26 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Anyone else thinking that KK is a better offensive centre than Staal right now. 

Flip KK and Staal 

Think the issue is that ideally Staal needs to be a 4th line player, at most a third line winger, with PP time as appropriate ... that would necessitate KK moving back to centre ... Byron or Lehkoen the logical RW for Tartar and Danault ... PB and AL's goal scoring is about the same this season, but Byron has more assists ... so I would favour him

1 minute ago, Trizzak said:

That was Petry though...?

The replay shows you are right...it looked like Drouin got that.  I stand corrected.  I'm so pissed at this team I'm seeing sideways now apparently.

Just now, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Why has Petry sucked so much ass lately?

It's crazy...he was "Norris consideration Petry" for a good stretch...and then, off a clifff.

2 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

Think the issue is that ideally Staal needs to be a 4th line player, at most a third line winger, with PP time as appropriate ... that would necessitate KK moving back to centre ... Byron or Lehkoen the logical RW for Tartar and Danault ... PB and AL's goal scoring is about the same this season, but Byron has more assists ... so I would favour him

4th line for Staal is ideal, I agree 

KK needs to go back to centre

One behalf of sbhatt:

image.png

• Upvote 1

That was a stupid (IMO) challenge ... the contact with the glove was not obviously intentional ... as would have been a tap/slash for example (apparently one of the examples the NHL offered of when there could be interference without the player being in the crease) ... 

Time for a shorty

6 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Aaand its over. 

NOW it may be

Prime time for Primeau ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

More to shake up the team than blaming it all on Allen ... although the third goal ......

2 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Maybe this loss tips Bergevin into making a season changing trade!

It shouldn't, in so much as the issues have been there for a while ... and they wouldn't change if Habs were up 3-0 ... he should already be seeking out help

4 minutes ago, Pino10 said:

Drouin -2 but they always say it’s not his fault ...he’s playing well. Unbelievable!!

Petry has been on the ice for all three goals, Evans and Drouin for two each.

4 minutes ago, Pino10 said:

Drouin -2 but they always say it’s not his fault ...he’s playing well. Unbelievable!!

Wonder if Yzerman wants him back ...