Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Tip of the day: Never get too close to a cake full of lit candles when blowing them out.

My girlfriend learnt this the hard way yesturday when her hair caught fire. The smell in my kitchen is still there.

Tip of the day: Never get too close to a cake full of lit candles when blowing them out.

My girlfriend learnt this the hard way yesturday when her hair caught fire. The smell in my kitchen is still there.

a few years ago, I was at the peel pub, in the lineup when a cute chick ask me for a light. little did she knew, I changed the rock on my zippo and refueled it so it work perfectly. so as she moved towards the flame, her hair fell right on the flame creating her a new style and a not so good perfume.

so remember kids: hair spray and a lighter dont match !!

Eheheh, never urinate in a camp fire...the smell is horrendous.

wow....fergie is absolutly hot in her new clip fergilicious...man what id do to be with her one night...

Stacy~Ferguson~chilax.de~43~wft.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

That doesn't even come close to cracking my top 100...

If theres one thing I found out while waiting for the Wii, it's that hot Asian girls love Nintendo. Quite a few stopped to chat with me and my buddy and thought we were the coolest for camping so long. :lol:

Really? I'm going to have to get a Wii then its settled. Bring it to university and hit the foreign exchange student dorms. lol B)

That fergie is horrible. Yeah she got a stunning body, but how much did she spend on that? She doesnt have a cute face, and yes PTG, i remember that peeing incident. Kinda Thrashy, not my cup of tea. I prefer girls with class!

AMEN !!

That fergie is horrible. Yeah she got a stunning body, but how much did she spend on that? She doesnt have a cute face, and yes PTG, i remember that peeing incident. Kinda Thrashy, not my cup of tea. I prefer girls with class!

what was the peeing incident?

fergie_1.jpg

Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie has confessed to urinating on stage during a recent concert. The sexy singer said she had to douse herself with champagne in front of hundreds of Australian fans to disguise the evidence. She is quoted by Scotland's Daily Record newspaper as saying: "I had a few drinks before the show, but I didn't think to go to the bathroom before we went onstage. We were jumping around - it was all very rock and roll - and my bladder just started, you know."

Never heard of it.

I didn't mean I liked her music (or that of the Black Eyed Peas), I just meant that the only time she looks good is when she is performing.

:o

You must never touch the radio or watch MTV. That song was more overplayed then Hollaback Girl. And the lyrics were 10x more ridiculous.