Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

coolest taped live performance I've seen in a video is a tie between Coldplay's Clocks (the lasers, dark lights and the water bottle)

I think you definitely have to see them live to, Clocks played live is just amazing. Last year they blew me away again with that song. Allthough it was inside, the lasers, the sound, it just pure chemistry. Absolutely amazing! WHat a song!

edit: i am(maybe was) a huge Kramer fan, but i have no idea how to take this. Very dissapointed @ the guy. What a scene, damn!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Am i glad that there is no picture avail of me, otherwise i would be no. 3 ;)

Go Trizzak! For longe hair :D

lol i just cut my long hair yesterday for my fathers 66th birthday...when my hair gets long it gets to the point of monstruosity,,,i have too thick of hair...but if i had thin hair for sure i would have death metal hair!!

god damn would be sleeping right now but freakiin pol;ice helicopter wont stop circling around my block......wonder if they are after me and all my "illigal dling" :lol: (better get my shotgun)

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

I'm still not sure what to do. I had the original Beatles haircut from the 60's :D. But now it's a bit longer. Also very thick, had it trimmed a bit some weeks ago that it doesnt look so thick, but its back to where is was. So now i will get my trimmer and get millimeter (but some girls were against that, and they have my vote ;) ) Or i get it into model again, and have the lenght around my ears. It's now on my shoulders.

Can I borrow some height from you dude? :lol:

lol anytime, just be warned being tall isn't what its all cracked up to be. I've got knee problems and lower back problems.

Although they did a study and when people go to those speed dating things, apparently the tall guys get asked out the most. The taller you are the better your chances apparently. I might be too tall because at 6'8 I'm pretty intimidating apparently.

*sigh*

Had had long hair before the summer, and it was finally closing in the length I always wanted but, once again, I cut it short because I hate having long hair in the summer.

Got my Aerosmith tickets!! :D

I managed to hit up the BNL concert last night. The show itself was fun, but I had to deal with current gf drama, ex-gf drama, and ex-gf's current boyfriend drama. Holy lord, I flashed back to 8th grade high school dances. I'm 35 apparently going on 13. Stupid people!

I'm in a grumpy mood tonight... yuck...

GO :hlogo: GO!