Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

1) You're lucky, that's not true. Or else you'd be a bear by now.

2) Haha you suck! I'm gonna grow my first ever playoff beard this summer. Well that's the plan, anyway.

3) What you're forgetting is that I'm still growing. I think I'll end up at 5'11. Or I'd be happy ending up at that. I used to be the shortest one in the grade. Now, I'm nearly average. Some would say I am average, even. So there!

1) Did I ever say I was complaining?

2) Well, I can grow stuff, or perhaps I should say scruff...? But two-to-three day's worth of stubble looks excellent with black eyeliner.

3) I used to be the shortest in my grade as well. Now I'm in the middle. Taller than all the girls, but shorter than all the guys.

I can't resist this...

Did a leg come with it? :blink: Do you trip on it very often? :wacko: What do you do with the fourth shoe? :?- :P :?- Etc, etc, etc... :lool: :lool:

GO :hlogo: GO!

For a moment I thought you were going to say something perverse...you know, a foot, 12 inches...nevermind... :lol:

And my parents celebrated their 22nd anniversay of marriage last June. :)

:clap:

My parents celebrated their 29th (I think) anniversary of their very first date back in September. I wish you the same success.

Wow, thats commendable. I think my parents got to 23 years together before they divorced.

Congrats to Maca too, it's actually my buddy's 1 year anniversary dating his gf today. Haha.

congrats dude, I'm not sure if I'll be able to stand the same girl for this long ever to tell the truth...

congrats dude, I'm not sure if I'll be able to stand the same girl for this long ever to tell the truth...

thanks man but I got to tell you: that lock out season was long !!! :lol:

thanks man but I got to tell you: that lock out season was long !!! :lol:

Lmao! Oh dear... Well, my girlfriend and I started dating during the lock-out. Thus, once hockey came back, she discovered she was dating a very different person... hahaha.

Its called love.

^_^

robot chicken? what is that?

A show created for the Adult Swim block on Cartoon Network by Seth Green and Matthew Senreich. It's 15 minutes long and basically it's about this mad professor who finds a dead chicken and turns it into this cyborg chicken and forces it to watch bad tv. The show is all the TV that the chicken is watching and it's bloody hilarious. It REALLY rides the border line of being funny and offensive and has tons of guest stars. Seth McFarlane and Mila Kunis are on it a lot and so is Sarah Michelle Gellar. One little skit from tonights show that I found very simple yet incredibly hilarious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17AZp0B89iQ

And for anyone who watched Voltron like myself, this made me laugh really hard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6zA78by0eE

Lmao! Oh dear... Well, my girlfriend and I started dating during the lock-out. Thus, once hockey came back, she discovered she was dating a very different person... hahaha.

^_^

she found out about the real you.

to give you guys an idea on how my gf loved hockey, I had to quit smoking before she'd watch a full game with me.

now that she knows a bit more about hockey, she's become marriage material !! :lol:

A show created for the Adult Swim block on Cartoon Network by Seth Green and Matthew Senreich. It's 15 minutes long and basically it's about this mad professor who finds a dead chicken and turns it into this cyborg chicken and forces it to watch bad tv. The show is all the TV that the chicken is watching and it's bloody hilarious. It REALLY rides the border line of being funny and offensive and has tons of guest stars. Seth McFarlane and Mila Kunis are on it a lot and so is Sarah Michelle Gellar. One little skit from tonights show that I found very simple yet incredibly hilarious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17AZp0B89iQ

And for anyone who watched Voltron like myself, this made me laugh really hard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6zA78by0eE

i bought the dvds...this show is amazing...seth green humour is great...plus theres plenty of stars that lend there voices! even burt reynolds lol! cant wait for season two