Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

i bought the dvds...this show is amazing...seth green humour is great...plus theres plenty of stars that lend there voices! even burt reynolds lol! cant wait for season two

Any idea when season two is out on DVD? I've been looking but can't find any info.

Any idea when season two is out on DVD? I've been looking but can't find any info.

im not even sure there is a season 2...cause everything shown on youtube ive seen.....is the show on comedy central??

im not even sure there is a season 2...cause everything shown on youtube ive seen.....is the show on comedy central??

Yeah, season two wrapped up on the 19th and season three starts in the spring. I'm assuming the DVD will be out around the same time season three starts. It's shown late at night on Teletoon.

Before I hijack another thread, I'll move the discussion here...

hit the fast food places around N-town and you'll gain some weight. Eat power bars. Or heck you could always go the buff route and hit the gym.

1) Fast food = gross and unhealthy.

2) Power bars are probably expensive, no?

3) Me?! Gym?! :blink:

lol you don't want to be a stick forever now do you?

Better a stick being a stick like him than a CN Tower, like you. ;)

lol okay short guy girls love tall dudes btw.

but not THAT tall... you're too high up, no one can even see your face. Or maybe that's an advatnage in your case? :lol:

;)

the only thing about these dynamics is that it could bust up your relationship.

GO :hlogo: GO!

There are a lot of Maria Sharapova (6'3) girls out there, I've seen them. People are getting taller not shorter especially the girls.

Maria Sharapova...*drool*

You walk to much with your head in the clouds ;) (thats not healthy for you, hahaha)

All i can do is quote Skee-Lo : I wish i was a little bit taller! (1.80 doesnt do it for me)

In holland 1.80m isnt very tall, we're amongste the tallest people in the world (i believe the tallest, but im not sure anymore) Im amongst Giants!

You walk to much with your head in the clouds ;) (thats not healthy for you, hahaha)

All i can do is quote Skee-Lo : I wish i was a little bit taller! (1.80 doesnt do it for me)

In holland 1.80m isnt very tall, we're amongste the tallest people in the world (i believe the tallest, but im not sure anymore) Im amongst Giants!

2.032m tall

Gah, bad luck yesturday.

Was driving home after going to dinner with my girlfriend for our 2-year aniversary when my car batterie slowly started to die...

"Hmm, my dashboard lights are dim. Hmm, my wipers are running slower than usual. Hmm, it says my headlights are off. Hmm, my whole dash is lit up now, but only the error warnings. Hmm, the gas peddel isn't working anymore. Hmm, I better park now before I get demolished by that oncoming 18-wheeler."

:puke:

1997 Eagle Vision.

The problem could be several things though, the car being held together with strings right now, hahaha. (Not that bad, but still a couple problems).