Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

A gang of about 20 people came to a christmas party at my grandma's house and shot and killed everyone in my family except for me. Lost my entire family. Probably should have woken up but I was too tired so I just let the dream go.

I have no idea where it came from as well, at least I wasn't screaming out loud waking the house like the last one when I was being tortured....

A gang of about 20 people came to a christmas party at my grandma's house and shot and killed everyone in my family except for me. Lost my entire family. Probably should have woken up but I was too tired so I just let the dream go.

I have no idea where it came from as well, at least I wasn't screaming out loud waking the house like the last one when I was being tortured....

Yuck.............

maybe you should tell us it's a dream before posting that stuff netx time. lol

have you ever seen 'An American Werewolf in London'?

there's an interesting sequence of similar dreams part way through the film...

GO :hlogo: GO!

have you ever seen 'An American Werewolf in London'?

there's an interesting sequence of similar dreams part way through the film...

Nope never have seen that film.

And I think I said it was a dream oh well. My dreams are graphic in nature I always seem to get killed or something gets killed in my dreams. not fun. I'm Rasputin though for some reason, sometimes I don't die, its very odd. Oh well its just nightmares. Rather have the nightmares while dreaming then the panic attacks during the day, any day though.

I got lost not once but twice while going to pick up my parents at the airport. It's a mircale I somehow found the airport thanks to the indication of a kind soul and than I had no accident.

Nope never have seen that film.

And I think I said it was a dream oh well. My dreams are graphic in nature I always seem to get killed or something gets killed in my dreams. not fun. I'm Rasputin though for some reason, sometimes I don't die, its very odd. Oh well its just nightmares. Rather have the nightmares while dreaming then the panic attacks during the day, any day though.

i don't know if you get panic attacks but i used to... NO... FUN... AT... ALL!!!

i've learned how to meet them head on and what to avoid so as to not trigger them so they're not the factor they used to be... i'm not disappointed at all...

Somewhere close to my house, someone is burning their dinner. I can smell it. That's going to be one bad dinner.

sounds like my GF cooking chicken à la biere !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

Well It's Monday, and I only have 3 days until the winter formal, and then the after party is going to be wicked...and then I won't have to go to school on friday because I'm going to be staying up till like 3 in the morning on thursday night at the afterparty, and then friday is a half day also so screw that....so that means the HOLIDAYS ARE ALMOST HERE!

Edited by habsfan88

2/7 with my exams. I've got French and Canadian History tomorrow.

just remember: french canadian: good....english canadian: bad :P

you.ll be ok

bonne chance !!

Funniest skit I've seen in a while on SNL

(this one is uncensored from the orginal broadcast)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

:lol:

lol

two separate exams..

-Canadian History

-French

I was giving you the french version of the canadian history !!

what kind of french exam ?? writen, oral ??

I was giving you the french version of the canadian history !!

what kind of french exam ?? writen, oral ??

100% reading comprehension, baby! I'm going to ace it.

At the end of the year we have several french exams (oral, written, comprehension, ..) and that I will fail though. :P Unless you can teach me French in 5 months.