Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

BREAKING NEWS, Jets, Colin, PTG and whoever else.

The title of HP7 has been announced.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061221/ap_en_..._potter_title_2

Personally, I don't like it much. It doesn't sound nice, really. But whatever, it's not that bad.

Well kids who grew up with it like myself are in there 20's now so I say push for an R rating!

Hahahaha, dream on! Rowling is not going to alienate her LARGE following of young children just to appease a few older readers who will end up buying and reading it anyways.

Young kids shouldn't of been reading since the like....4th or 5th books anyway.

But when has that stopped anybody? Some parents let their five year olds watch horror flicks.

My best guess is that it has to do with Godric's Hollow the place where Harry's parents were murdered and Harry got the scare from Voldemort there as well.

Its also I believe a ghost town now.

So I bet this is where the final battle takes place.

Harry did say in the 6th book he was going there.

B-b-but DEATHLY HOLLOWS?!?! :lol:

My best guess is that it has to do with Godric's Hollow the place where Harry's parents were murdered and Harry got the scare from Voldemort there as well.

Its also I believe a ghost town now.

So I bet this is where the final battle takes place.

Harry did say in the 6th book he was going there.

Hasn't it been confirmed he's going back there? Betcha one of the Horcruxes is there.

But when has that stopped anybody? Some parents let their five year olds watch horror flicks.

I know and it pisses me off.

I don't hate little kids, I hate stupid parents.

Hasn't it been confirmed he's going back there? Betcha one of the Horcruxes is there.

I know and it pisses me off.

I don't hate little kids, I hate stupid parents.

Yeah its been confirmed Harry said it in book 6.

Its 'deathly' because death lurks there and of course somebody is going to bit the dust there as well

rumour has it the book will be released on 777.

but didn't the london bombings a couple years ago happen on 7/7?

Well, I believe every book has been released in the summer so she might wait until then. But I'm pretty sure she'll be done a bit before then. A while ago she confirmed that she had passed the half-way mark. Now she said she's writing scenes that she'd "created 12 years ago or more" so I guess she's getting closer to the end. Waiting another year and a half seems just too long.

I agree that Hollows could symbolise Godrick's Hollow but I think the "deathly" is just to make it grim and show that it'll be dark. I also think there's a horcrux lying there. DUmbledore theorizes that Voldemort intended to make his seventh and final horcrux with Harry's murder, so he must have brought the object with him. Then he died and maybe the object was left behind and never touched again.

Anyways..

Hmm... though that source says Hollows, I'm seeing hAllows everywhere I look.

*goes to look it up on JK Rowling's official site*

okay the OFFICIAL title is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. 100% confirmed. So there goes the Godric's Hollow connection.

Bummer...poor neighbor dude pulled into the alley behind my house. He slide into a garbage dumpster and it went right through his passenger side door. As in metal through the metal. We were able to get a 2x4 under the dumpster and wedge it high enough to get it out of his door, but his truck is messed up.

Bummer...poor neighbor dude pulled into the alley behind my house. He slide into a garbage dumpster and it went right through his passenger side door. As in metal through the metal. We were able to get a 2x4 under the dumpster and wedge it high enough to get it out of his door, but his truck is messed up.

picture?