Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

19, 20 in March.

so you're afraid of saying she's good looking and sh'es only 2-3 years younger !!??

soon you'll be 22-2 and she' ll be legit. oh what can 2 or 3 years can do to you.

I've officially stopped trying to eat myself to death. After gaining 20lbs in a month meh realized I'm about to get a heart attack....

geez, that's alot of pounds !!

when I struck the 200lbs it rung a bell. I just need to set a good work out 2-3 times a week and I should lose few pounds and I wouldn't mind losing so love handle as well.

geez, that's alot of pounds !!

when I struck the 200lbs it rung a bell. I just need to set a good work out 2-3 times a week and I should lose few pounds and I wouldn't mind losing so love handle as well.

lol I miss just being under 220lb. But I'm afraid due to my height and muscle mass gained over the years I can't get anywhere near 220lb, my body seems to hit a wall at 227lb at least it did when I was playing basketball and doing a lot of running.

Just to see how far I've gone in the weight department:

September I was 235lb

October 240lb

November 240lb

mid November 245lb

decemeber 250lb

mid december 255lb

now when I get up in the morning after writing this (just got back from work) I wouldn't be shocked if it said 260.

Thats 30lbs in 3 months!

stress, depression, more stress, even more stress = me not giving a crap about myself and total well being. Heck today was the first time in 2 days I got out of the house. Now I have chest pains and constant headaches. lol its like I'm doing the Super Size me movie. I've got to stop this.

find yourself a sport to do, anything that will make you feel good about yourself. I swear, after a 30 mins exrcise, you will feel better and more relaxed.

I'll do it myself as soon as the ice freezes over here and I can go play hockey outside !! tried working out but I just hate it...I have to kick myself in the butt to go to the gym but one point stands, I do feel better about myself afterwards.

the biggest issue for me is eating and cool delicious beer.

gotta stop eating before I go to sleep and lower my fluid intake to week ends only and I'll probably lose around 5-1o lbs by this summer.

so you're afraid of saying she's good looking and sh'es only 2-3 years younger !!??

soon you'll be 22-2 and she' ll be legit. oh what can 2 or 3 years can do to you.

I know in a few years it won't sound bad, just for now because she's still only 16. In terms of schooling, it'd be a 2nd year college student hitting on someone in grade 10 or 11. Right now thats creepy, in a couple years it won't even matter, you're right.

geez where is everybody ??

y'all gone shopping ?!!

I was, actually. Futureshop was a freaking zoo.

Futureshop was a freaking zoo.

That and every other store in existence. I was shopping the past 3 days, but there was no way in hell I was going to go into any store today, lol.

That and every other store in existence. I was shopping the past 3 days, but there was no way in hell I was going to go into any store today, lol.

Oh, I know. I was at Market Mall yesterday and it was insane. EB (and every other store) had virtually nothing on their shelves. Then I went grocery shopping this morning at 9 to try and beat the rush but apparently thats when they let the old people out of the nursing homes since it was packed with 60+er's. Then I went to have lunch at freaking McDonald's and IT was packed. I wanted to license my cat as well but I was sick of all the grumpy last minute shopping people so I'm just gonna license him online.

3 birthdays in my family in 16 days. A sister on December 16th, my dad on Christmas Eve, and another sister on New Years. God, I hate celebrations!

3 birthdays in my family in 16 days. A sister on December 16th, my dad on Christmas Eve, and another sister on New Years. God, I hate celebrations!

unless it's your birthday, right ?!

so it's a huge 3 weeks in the BTH family !!

unless it's your birthday, right ?!

so it's a huge 3 weeks in the BTH family !!

I want a phone. I better have one by my birthday!

Not because I'll use it much, but because I'm just about the only one in my grade without one! :P

Not because I'll use it much, but because I'm just about the only one in my grade without one! :P

what's DDO?

GO :hlogo: GO!

what's DDO?

Dollard-des-Ormeaux is the name of the city that I live in, on the West Island. It's about a 45 minute drive from Montreal. Borders other small cities such as Roxboro and Pierrefonds. Was one of the cities that merged with Montreal and then demerged.

Named after a leader of New France named Adam Dollard-des-Ormeaux who died in battle fighting the Iroquois (unless, my memory is mistaken.)

Dollard-des-Ormeaux is the name of the city that I live in, on the West Island. It's about a 45 minute drive from Montreal. Borders other small cities such as Roxboro and Pierrefonds. Was one of the cities that merged with Montreal and then demerged.

Named after a leader of New France named Adam Dollard-des-Ormeaux who died in battle fighting the Iroquois (unless, my memory is mistaken.)

you're not mistaken...

he's considered a hero in french-canadian mythology (not that he's a myth)...

i remember learning about him in my french-biased canadian history when i was younger...

my wife's version of canadian history (she's an 'anglo') is different in these related areas... she got an english-canadian bias...

big deal

you're not mistaken...

i remember learning about him in my french-biased canadian history when i was younger...

my wife's version of canadian history (she's an 'anglo') is different in these related areas... she got an english-canadian bias...

big deal

Right. I learned about him in my Canadian History class this year. Anglo version.

you're not mistaken...

big deal

lol its the battle of Lower and Upper Canada all over again. lol

In general, I hate cell phones. The only time I see them as being useful is if you are meeting somebody somewhere and you need to get in touch with them after you have both already left. Other than that, they are just an annoyance. People not turning them off in church, movies, checking out at the grocery, etc. And then, of course, there are people who drive and talk on their cell phones, something that is almost as dangerous as driving drunk.

Only reason I own one is because my Mom made me get one when I was able to have a car on campus, so I'd be able to call for help if I broke down on the way to/from school or if anything happened while on a mini-trip or something.