Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

3 birthdays in my family in 16 days. A sister on December 16th, my dad on Christmas Eve, and another sister on New Years. God, I hate celebrations!

Hah, try 3 birthdays in 10 days. Thats almost a birthday every 3 days for my family in March.

:wacko:

In general, I hate cell phones. The only time I see them as being useful is if you are meeting somebody somewhere and you need to get in touch with them after you have both already left. Other than that, they are just an annoyance. People not turning them off in church, movies, checking out at the grocery, etc. And then, of course, there are people who drive and talk on their cell phones, something that is almost as dangerous as driving drunk.

Only reason I own one is because my Mom made me get one when I was able to have a car on campus, so I'd be able to call for help if I broke down on the way to/from school or if anything happened while on a mini-trip or something.

Funny you should mention that because I just had the same discussion with my friend when we were at the Mall yesterday and noticed 8-13 year old kids with cell phones. Why does a 13 year old need a cell? I'm 19 and rarely use mine. Usually just to get in touch with my dad if I'm going out or I'm gonna be late coming home or something.

he's considered a hero in french-canadian mythology (not that he's a myth)...

in fact, he attacted the iroquois in long sault in order too steal from them and blew his brains out with a barrel of gun powder..talk about a hero. no wounder why the fete de dollard was changed to patriot day in QC.

Edited by marky_and_komi

storyteller

GO :hlogo: GO!

Which system? On PS2, I think it stinks.

on PC, I don't have any gaming consoles. I'm quite happy with my computer.

paper courier

I'm a night owl

welcome to my world. going to sleep, the owl's gotta work tonight...only nine to go :(

nine to go?

well to me your job is worth it and means something. I feel like a slave to rich people in my job. (i work in the most expensive nieghbourhoods in saint louis), then they get angry when there paper isn't far enough up there drive way to there giant 3 million dollar home.

Plus I don't have any benefits whatsoever. I hit a deer, nobody is there to help job wise. If I get chased by a drunk (which has happened to me) nobody is there.

no job security, no health benefits, no nothing and they rip us off (the company does) with there pay scale.

most I get for a paper is 10 cents and thats the wall street journal.

7 cents for New York Times

5 for USA Today.

It comes out to 42 dollars a night but considering for example the Wall Street Journal is over a dollar something and I throw 128 of them I get robbed.

Plus if they complain the 'company' takes a dollar off my pay cheque.

I don't know what I'm going to do when I turn 21. Then I get kicked off my family's health care plan.

Can't pay 3,000 plus in medical bills + school+ rent+food on a 12k a year job where at least 1k of it goes to filling up the car. Rent alone would be 8-10k. Unless I want to move to the bad areas around here were gun violence is the name of the game.

Well, did anyone else brave the stores today other then M&K?

Futureshop was crazy, when I got in line I counted 56 people ahead of me. Was in line for 25 minutes. First time I've ever gone shopping on Boxing Day and dammit, it's the last.

Well, did anyone else brave the stores today other then M&K?

Futureshop was crazy, when I got in line I counted 56 people ahead of me. Was in line for 25 minutes. First time I've ever gone shopping on Boxing Day and dammit, it's the last.

I had my walkman =, listening to WJC. I arrived in line( to pay) at the end of the 1st period and got to pay just before the start of the 3rd.

I had my walkman =, listening to WJC. I arrived in line( to pay) at the end of the 1st period and got to pay just before the start of the 3rd.

Haha, thats why my dad wanted to go after the game. He was convinced that there wouldn't be anyone there, that everyone just went in the morning and cleared out by noon. I got to do the old "told ya so" routine after we got home. =P

played Gears of War for a while awesome.

Mainly playing Amped 3 at the moment. Need something light and cheeky stupid/funny at the moment.

Yea. I played Gears of War for a bit then switched to Call of Duty 3. Awesome for sure.B)