first of all do you have an account?

you live in Canada right?

so go to Sirius.ca

http://mp.siriuscanada.ca/sirius/ca/servlet/MediaPlayer

186 isn't offered on the internet though

thanks a lot bud!

tpp bad 186 is not on the air...i wanted to listen to Gabriel morency's show

Apparently Maca has a thing for large pixels

See, now that one was funny. I just got the first one I saw off of google image. :lol:

A little heavy on the make-up, makes her look kind of pale but this one should be better...

green2.jpg

I'd also like to know how that other girl in CR even gets classified as a Bond girl, she was barely in the movie.

See, now that one was funny. I just got the first one I saw off of google image. :lol:

A little heavy on the make-up, makes her look kind of pale but this one should be better...

green2.jpg

I'd also like to know how that other girl in CR even gets classified as a Bond girl, she was barely in the movie.

Now that is one beautiful picture right there!

Guess what guys, I broke my record AGAIN! I woke up at 11:30 this morning. That's almost a full 12 hours of sleep!!!!!! :o:blink::wacko: It sucked though because my friend calle dme five minutes later and said he'd be at my house in 15 minutes. Fastest shower of my life. B)

Yeah like i said, i was joking too

I dont know why you mis-read that. I was joking about that pic you showed earlier. But you took it way to serious!

Cause it wasn't a joke, it was a stupid comment. Go to google, type her name and find one yourself rather then complain.

Saying you were joking too means we're talking about the same subject, which we weren't which is why I asked. I said I was joking about The OC comment.

Whatever, water under the bridge now.

:blink:

I think I have a stalker! Someone left a cryptic message on my deviantART page...in French no less!

Oi! Arreter de parler Francais quand vous n'est pas Francophone! Et ouai mon cher ami, tu me saves, hehe. Si tu jaimais deblocker (du slang Quebecois, tu est sur) de ta MSN, tu sauras qui je suis!

I think I have a stalker! Someone left a cryptic message on my deviantART page...in French no less!

i had a stalker once some weird lad i went school with. :puke:

nothing a bag of lime didnt sort out (joking).

that's the worst french I've ever read

Edited by marky_and_komi

What the hell does deblocker mean?! :wacko:

I guess what the person meant was unblock...probably coming coming from someone you might have blocked lately ??!!

anyway, I'm sure your french is better then the person who wrote the msg

What the hell does deblocker mean?! :wacko:

What does all of it mean?

I've had a stalker before too, this girl kept coming around my house during the day when I was home. I promised to go out with her if she left me alone and it stopped. I heard later that she moved to Saskatchewan too.

Michigan is better than Florida. The Gators are lucky they only have one loss. The championship game is going to be a laugher, Ohio State will walk all over Florida. Chris Leak won't know what hit him. Michigan, on the other hand, had their only loss to the #1 team in the nation, and lost by only 3 points in hostile territory. Just think how good a game those two would play at a neutral site and Mario Manningham back at 100%.

Sorry Fanpuck, I'm not being a prick or anything but I just couldn't resist.

=P

What does all of it mean?

I've had a stalker before too, this girl kept coming around my house during the day when I was home. I promised to go out with her if she left me alone and it stopped. I heard later that she moved to Saskatchewan too.

Umm, something like "Don't speak French because you're not a Francophone. Yes, you know who I am, hahaha. Something about MSN, you'd know who I am."