Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Umm, something like "Don't speak French because you're not a Francophone. Yes, you know who I am, hahaha. Something about MSN, you'd know who I am."

That's horrible...

Not a single mention about touching your penis! What kind of a stalker is this?

that's the worst french I've ever read

remember that French exam I told yuo about? I got the highest mark in the class - a 70%! Only 2 people got over 60, the other was a 64. :puke:

But atleast I'm the best in my class. hehe

remember that French exam I told yuo about? I got the highest mark in the class - a 70%! Only 2 people got over 60, the other was a 64. :puke:

But atleast I'm the best in my class. hehe

I had a Calc-III test like that once. I was one of the top scores in the class and I had a failing grade. In two classes of 30ish students, only one person passed, with a low C.

Sorry Fanpuck, I'm not being a prick or anything but I just couldn't resist.

=P

Yeah, the Big Ten in general made me look like a fool. I wanted Michigan in the Championship and they laid an egg and I thought OSU would dominate and they layed an even bigger egg. I still think if Tressel hadn't totally changed the defense he used all season, it'd have been a different game. All season they won by pressuring QBs and causing mistakes. Against Florida, they rushed three guys in a stupid prevent defense, something everyone knows is worthless, since so much room is open underneath.

Stupid me. I recommended a book for the library thinking that even if they did decide to get it, that it wouldn't happen for a while. They ordered the book 3 days after I recommended it, one day after I ordered it for myself. DOH!

way to go champ. !!! :lol:

good stuff happens to bad people.... or something like that :blink:

GO :hlogo: GO!

I once to a math test and got a 0/100. I did all the problems took the entire class period to take it teacher didn't even give me any points. I failed math junior year teacher said to me in early march "PTG you are going to fail so you might as well not try anymore" wonderful teacher she was.

I had a teacher like that in Grade 10, he told me there pretty much wasn't any way possible for me to get any credit for Math 10 since it wasn't looking like I'd even pass the course so he wanted to move me down to Applied Math (a course for people who suck at math but still need to take it because the province makes you). I just said "No" and stuck it out for the rest of the year. I didn't want to leave since it was my first semester in a new school and it was a class I actually had friends in. I passed the course too, got my credits and took Applied Math in Grade 11.

that didn't happen here (stupid catholic school the teacher did not know how to teach she said the book was stupid and don't follow it, taught us bizarre ideas that did not make sense)

Then I was going to retake the class during the summer but my summer was way too busy so I decided to retake the class senior year. Bad mistake. I couldn't stand the class after a month, the juniors were crazy all they talked about was who humped who the night before and I just couldn't take it anymore. So I left school all entirely went to internet courses home schooling for my final year which has turned into 2 years. I'm a '05 grad whose graduating in '07 lol. All thanks to a stupid math teacher who didn't know how to teach.

Tomorrow night I start a Veronica Mars season 2 marathon. We watch the season non-stop (except for maybe some sleep, we'll see how tired we are) all night and then all Friday until we're done. Another friend or 2 may drop by for a couple of episodes. This is my idea of fun. :P

Missouri has a cut off date. I missed it by 18 days when I was born in '86. I was suppose to graduate in the spring of '05 but I'm not going to until Feb '07. Long story but oh well.

Ohhh, right, Alberta has one too. A couple of my friends were born in November 86 and then another guy was born in February 88, all were in my graduating class of 05.

Job interview in an hour and a half, I've got my teensy gaming hobby riding on this. =P

where are you interviewing at?

Interviewed at Safeway, my entire family has worked there at some point so I got the interview through some connections.

They hired me on the spot, I've got orientation on Saturday.

I'M SO HAPPY! :D

Tomorrow night I start a Veronica Mars season 2 marathon. We watch the season non-stop (except for maybe some sleep, we'll see how tired we are) all night and then all Friday until we're done. Another friend or 2 may drop by for a couple of episodes. This is my idea of fun. :P

What's Veronica Mars? :?-

Some show that made Kirsten Bell famous, thats all I care about.

:P

Yep. I don't find her that good looking though. Plus, she's like 5'1 which I find a bit too short.

I've seen season 1 and it's good. Soon I'll start watching season 2 (I'll be done by tomorrow) and season 3 is on TV now. I'll catch up by using peakvid.com or yourtvlinks.com.