Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

5'1? holy crap I'm basically 2ft taller then her.

and you're three inches taller than me...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Some show that made Kirsten Bell famous, thats all I care about.

:P

Who's Kirsten Bell? :?-

Yep. I don't find her that good looking though. Plus, she's like 5'1 which I find a bit too short.

I've seen season 1 and it's good. Soon I'll start watching season 2 (I'll be done by tomorrow) and season 3 is on TV now. I'll catch up by using peakvid.com or yourtvlinks.com.

B-b-but Natalie's that tall!

I had a friend who was 5'2" up until about Grade 11 when he all of a sudden shot up. Now he's pretty much the same height as me (6'1").

Randomly browsing facebook just now, I think I'm the only one from my graduating class to not have an account. :blink: Feels really weird to see everyone again...

I think I've documented this before on here but this is how I grew:

From the start of each year:

Grade 8 5'6 165 lb

Grade 9: 5'8 170 lb

Grade 10: 6'4 220 lb

Grade 11: 6'6 230 lb

Grade 12: 6'8 240 lb

Thats a foot in 3 years. My body took a toll

The summer of my freshman-sophomore year I grew 8 inches and gained 50lbs. I changed drastically so much over a 1 summer a couple school officials said I shouldn't be playing sports because my body would break down to easily or something. Played anyway. (they were right though because Junior year I came down with the biggest hamstring pull turned out my hamstrings never got to stretch out they still acted like I was 5'8 instead of 6'8)

I never grew in middle school while everyone else did. I grew in elementary and high school. I wish it was spread out more though because man did I grow late. Talk about akward teen years. First thing the girls did my sophomore year in the first day of class, they all went "holy sh*t PTG damn you grew." I was like yeah I did a little stretching out over the summer.

Well, I've always been a short, skinny thing...and I still am. However, I take great pride in the fact that when I was in Grade 8, I was the only person in my gym class who could benchpress their own weight...which was about 85 lbs. :P

Well, I've always been a short, skinny thing...and I still am. However, I take great pride in the fact that when I was in Grade 8, I was the only person in my gym class who could benchpress their own weight...which was about 85 lbs. :P

I was like you when I was 18. since I quit smoking I've put on 80 pointsand not all muscles :unsure:

You want to join my 'weight loss challenge" there m&k?

I'm in

but we can't set the bar at the same weight loss, you're twice my height. :lol:

I'm in

but we can't set the bar at the same weight loss, you're twice my height. :lol:

really? I'm trying to lose all the weight I gained over my past 2 months of stress and dispare. Something like 25 lbs I think.

BUT WHY IS THE RUM GONE?!?! :lol:

I'm a rum fan now, rum and sprite with ice tastes like vanilla. Got the captain in yeah! (well I did then um well now he's dancing in my brain and giving me a headache)

really? I'm trying to lose all the weight I gained over my past 2 months of stress and dispare. Something like 25 lbs I think.

I'm on we should set the rules on MSn and who ever wins gets a cheezy st louis or montreal prize...hows that ??

I'm going to sleep now, should be up by 7pm et !! we'll make the rules then.

what will decide who wins ??

It can't be decide on weight lost sicne it would be easier for you to lose 10 lbs then it would be for me.

PM when you guys have decided !!

really? how so would it be easier for me? Well on my blog I came up with this 3 month challenge because thats how long I figure it will take for me to lose the weight.

it's all a mather of proprotions

I'm 5'10 200lbs

I don't remember how big you are..lets say 260lbs on a 6'7''(?) frame one pound to lose is greater in proportions to you that it is to me.

I'm 6'7 but with my hair I'm 6'8

yeah I'm 255lb last time I checked.

So you're saying due to my height it should be easier to lose weight?

Hmm interesting maybe that explains why I could lose weight pretty fast if all I do is work out everyday.

For example my junior year I was on the basketball team for half the year and then I quit because I couldn't play and everyone wanted me to play because of my height.

But I did a lot and I mean a LOT of running (sucked at free throws you missed one you did 1 line sprints so while everyone was doing 3 or 4 I was doing 15 because I sucked)

I was on the team from the end of October to the beginning of December my weight went down from 240 to 225 and it was still dropping when I had enough. (I was practicing with the freshman I was that bad). Then they wanted me back again senior year and I was like over my dead body!

(I was once really really really good scored 30 points in a game once) but then I was told to 'grow into my body' my freshman year (the year I went from 5'8 to 6'4) and I didn't pick up a basketball after that for years so it went to waste my talent. Plus I've got chronic knee problems so that doesn't help.

well spill the details, how did you do?

well the team isn't announced yet but it's basically the same team as last year. It's more a practice than a tryout. I know I made it.