Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I'll have to try that. I usually mix it with coke.

Same here. I'm a big fan of Bacardi Limon and Coke. Tastes like the lemon Coke they have out, but gets you drunk. :lol:

I'm also a big fan SoCo and coke.

While we're talking mixed drinks, my friend and I invented a drink that I decided to name a zamboni. We first named it after the first player I saw on TV, but after getting quite drunk we saw a zamboni during intermission and decided it was a much cooler name for it. Anyways, the drink was a mix of everything he had sitting around his apartment. 1/4 vanilla vodka, 1/4 coconut run, 1/4 Dr. Pepper, and 1/4 Mountain Dew. Amazingly enough, it was quite good.

Bumped in honor of cheesecake.

i was at the game in ottawa on saturday... it was such a blow-out that it was funny...

i was there with my dad, my brother, my two sons, my brother-in-law and my two 'nephew's-in-law...

it was a good time.

GO :hlogo: GO!

Even in a blow out?

yup... it was funny due to its ridiculousness

Note to self: Military fatigues and heavy eyeliner are an amusing combination.

I swear several people were afraid I was going to mug them. :king:

According to my family I look like a serial killer to them at the moment like I'm some monster apparently. My 85 year old grandma is taking anti depressant meds because of me.

It seems I was the only cheesecake fan. <_<

Now to think o something to say...uhm..... I, uh..... have another soccer tryout tomorrow?

my snowblower broke down again :( :puke: :angry: .... does it pay to buy something second hand??? :?- :?- :?-

Didn't make the first team you tried out for I see...

No, they're all for the same team. Which isn't my school team, but an intercity team for Dollard (the small city I live in). We're a AA team but this year we were relegated to A (though we can compete in AA, atleast).

And like I said before, the tryouts aren't tryouts for me. It's basically only for the new kids. Every year, we keep the same team, but a couple of kids might leave, so they get replaced by a couple of new people.

Fernando Gonzalez (who?) jst be Nadal in straight sets!!! :o

This guy also tok out Lleyton Hewitt and Jason Blake earlier in this tournament.