Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Great Stunt!!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1268700,00.html

I really congratulate the people that made it happen, they put a lot of attention on a good cause! I hope it helped a lot!

Maybe it was a bit harsh the way they put attention on it, but sometimes its needed.

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

really? Over here as usual its omg such a sick joke.

Yeah thats the wrong interpretation, it's no joke. It's damn serious!! It's such a huge problem, and politics dont do a thing about it! They are now shown there responsibility to solve this problem!! Every country/media everything was disgusted with this show, it was radical, but it was needed...it's for years now that people die on waitinglists. It's such a problem, but politics just debate and do nothing, i hope everybody is awake now. I know europe is now!! (let's hope they will work on it now)

Well fox news which represents the right wing point of view of america was in protest. Basically this was a day time cable news story about those crazy europeans with no morals. blah blah blah.

Once the head of the station came out and said it was a hoax I got it, but I doubt any of the people in this country that actually know about this story, its getting close to Paris Hilton going to jail time which is taking up most of the publics time. Probably are saying Europeans are goofy folks who have no morals, of course is this as usual which is the typical american view of just about anything outside of America. Heck the middle of the country thinks the west coast and east coast are communists who want to destroy them.

So if anyone is actually paying attention to anything outside of their little world view of life, they're probably disgusted and will use this as proof that anyone outside of their little bubble is not normal.

I'm exausted

I've worked 36 hours out of the last 56. just to make matters worse, Ive had a case of insomnia yesterday..slept only 90 minutes.

now, may I rest in peace until the start of the hockey game!! :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

So I finally bought a large portion of the Marvel Civil War books online after going to every store in Calgary on Sunday and not finding them.

They're currently in...Sparks, Nevada. Wherever that is. Wait, no, they left Sparks a few hours ago.

*excited*

won 5-3 but no goals for me this time. Got a yellow though which is just as good. :D

you rebel what did you do? I got ejected from a basketball game for throwing a punk 15ft into a wall for being a punk ass loser show boating fool. Then I kicked a guy who used to play on the basketball team I was on but left in the groin when he was down on the floor, nobody caught that. :lol:

you rebel what did you do? I got ejected from a basketball game for throwing a punk 15ft into a wall for being a punk ass loser show boating fool. Then I kicked a guy who used to play on the basketball team I was on but left in the groin when he was down on the floor, nobody caught that. :lol:

Kicking a guy in the groin when he's down is funny? :huh:

Great Stunt!!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1268700,00.html

I really congratulate the people that made it happen, they put a lot of attention on a good cause! I hope it helped a lot!

Maybe it was a bit harsh the way they put attention on it, but sometimes its needed.

I had a heart transplant in 1999 and am well aware of the need for a more serious approach to the growing need for organ donation, both here in Canada and across the world. While I have never seen the show noted here, I would have to say I wonder if this type of attention is worthy or not?

Regardless of that, the fact is we need people and governments to step up to the plate on what is becoming a critical situation. Too many people are dying when there is a solution for many of them that is not being exercised fully.....

I had a heart transplant in 1999 and am well aware of the need for a more serious approach to the growing need for organ donation, both here in Canada and across the world. While I have never seen the show noted here, I would have to say I wonder if this type of attention is worthy or not?

Regardless of that, the fact is we need people and governments to step up to the plate on what is becoming a critical situation. Too many people are dying when there is a solution for many of them that is not being exercised fully.....

Apparently this kinda attention was needed, some parties in holland questioned the government and there is going to be a Debate. So it sure did its job. Offcourse i agree that the show was harsh, but any attention is good i believe. I dont believe in bad publicity in this situation.

I'm glad that you're ok, and i hope more and more people in the future will!!

Apparently this kinda attention was needed, some parties in holland questioned the government and there is going to be a Debate. So it sure did its job. Offcourse i agree that the show was harsh, but any attention is good i believe. I dont believe in bad publicity in this situation.

I'm glad that you're ok, and i hope more and more people in the future will!!

Thanks - I'm doing great(and best of all my heart came from Montreal :hockey: :hlogo: how ironic)

We definitely need some serious attention paid to this issue world wide - it is becoming a very critical health issue that we will continue to face with an ageing population.

Edited by beliveau1

I wasn't the nicest kid, he was a bully to me.

Yeah, but the groin? I don't care what the guys like, you never mess with the twig and berries. Kick him in the face or something.

And the reason I'm in here...

MY COMICS ARE OUT FOR DELIVERY AND I WILL BE GETTING THEM TODAY. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*bounces off the walls with excitement*

cool!

I also got into a fight with a guy on the golf team on the golf course. He hit me with a 4 iron. So I kicked him in the groin and he didn't get up for 10 minutes. bwahaha

What the hell did you do to get hit with a 4 iron?

What the hell did you do to get hit with a 4 iron?

Well he constantly taunted me for the entire year. I sort of snapped and made a swinging motion at him but I never swung at him. He then took out his 4 iron and swung at me, hitting me in the shoulder. I then proceeded to body slam him on the tee box, punched him a few times but since the fight was going nowhere it was more of a stalemate. So I kicked him in the manhood region. At my first high school kids thought it was hysterical to pick on me, every day, every class period.