Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

It'd be a hard pick between Higgins and Komi for me, but I think Komisarek would win out. Honestly don't see a lot of Komisarek jerseys, so that'd be a big reason for getting one in my opinion.

Exactly one of my main criteria too, so same for Corson and Malakhov... but for now Komi is the leader...

i'm an idiot.

No, you're not.

I baught a Habs jersey and am now thinking about put a # and a name behind it.

What should I do ?

Former player

#30, Mathieu Garon

^_^

Ok, so maybe I'm a geek, but I'm not alone. Just got back from Trudeau airport, watched the Airbus A380 land for the first time in Montreal. Awesome sight, gridlock around the airport, just to see a plane. It's huge, seems almost unbelievable that it can actually take flight.

went to a french place tonight. They're straight from Normandy! lol

First time I had french food. loved it

Spoke a little french, horribly.

At least i know the pronunciations, hello, good bye, thank you, please, good night, good bye etc.

I'm showing effort.

The bits and pieces of R-C Tv must be paying off because how I can still remember french after 5 years of getting D's in class, is a miracle in itself.

I'll give my french passing, barely. I can read menus and signs and know what they mean. Don't expect me to start a conversation though. Not ready for outside of Montreal Quebec yet. give me a few more years.

Edited by Pierre the Great

This thread doesn't even have a continuous topic anymore. Every post seems to be about something different. Kinda funny to read actually.

I have my last midterm tomorrow, I'm excited to get it over with. Then I will drown myself in video games and possibly Beowulf.

went to a french place tonight. They're straight from Normandy! lol

First time I had french food. loved it

Spoke a little french, horribly.

At least i know the pronunciations, hello, good bye, thank you, please, good night, good bye etc.

I'm showing effort.

The bits and pieces of R-C Tv must be paying off because how I can still remember french after 5 years of getting D's in class, is a miracle in itself.

I'll give my french passing, barely. I can read menus and signs and know what they mean. Don't expect me to start a conversation though. Not ready for outside of Montreal Quebec yet. give me a few more years.

:clap: already better than the average ROC Canadian...