Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

bought my first tie today. looking ahead on Youtube for a "how to tie a tie" video...

Here I go again. Didn't wear a tie since april 17 2008...

Got to go on Youtube again... :(

Here I go again. Didn't wear a tie since april 17 2008...

Got to go on Youtube again... :(

Hahahaha I remember the first couple times I had to don a tie, did the same thing. Actually, I just googled it, didn't use video - found some good sites w/ pictures on how to do it.

Gah, you're all lucky that you didn't go to a Catholic high school that required that you wear a tie every day.

Hahahaha I remember the first couple times I had to don a tie, did the same thing. Actually, I just googled it, didn't use video - found some good sites w/ pictures on how to do it.

First tie I bought I was 26. I had the lady from the Simon's store show me how to tie it, she even gave me a sheet with all the different types and ways to tie it...

... I just kept the tie the way she had done it and never untied it. :P

Gah, you're all lucky that you didn't go to a Catholic high school that required that you wear a tie every day.

Hot Catholic boys! Skirt and knee-high socks too?

Hot Catholic boys! Skirt and knee-high socks too?

Mandatory kilt and kneesocks for the girls... optional for the lads...

Anybody go/going to World Con? It's an annual SF/F convention/festival that takes place in a different city every year and now it's in Montreal, it ends tomorrow. My sister went and I think is going again today. I know she said she was going to meet Neil Gaiman and George R.R. Martin (who apparently parties with his fans), but I don't know if it happened.

"The 2009 World Science Fiction Convention will gather thousands of people from around the world for five days of activities and events. In addition to our All-Star guests, we will have more than five hundred authors, artists, and creators spending five fabulous days with the fans they love. We’ll have panels, workshops, exhibits, events, and activities to delight fans of science fiction and fantasy. The Worldcon is a convention for fans, and it’s run by fans."

In this particular order :

Get in my appartment, took off my flip floppies, droped my bag on the floor, turned on the AC, took a shit and opened a beer.

Seriously, 30+ degrees is fun but wet enough !

Ah.. it's that time of year again... started my prep work for my fantasy hockey pools. It's a labour of love.

That'll be something to do for me soon, NFL pool is up first. (Still spots open in the HW NFL pool...I just had to put a plug in).

Notice how he looks up the last number of meters. He probably could have run faster if he hadn't let up the last stretch before the finish line. :blink:

sinus cold+6 hour hospital wait+outer and middle ear infection=worst vacation ever

why did you go to the hospital for a cold and an ear infection ??

anyhow. I just had the same experience as we discovered that my son was allergic to peanuts...

since he was fine after 4 hours of waiting we just left.

Edited by marky_and_komi

why did you go to the hospital for a cold and an ear infection ??

It was in Invermere, only medical centre out there.

I didn't go for the cold though, I don't care about the cold. My ear was f*cked up and I wanted to know why.

It was in Invermere, only medical centre out there.

I didn't go for the cold though, I don't care about the cold. My ear was f*cked up and I wanted to know why.

so your on antibiotics I guess.

so your on antibiotics I guess.

Antibiotics and ear drops

I have a fluid build-up in my middle left ear (part of the infection) which means I can't hear anything out of it. It's really annoying. I almost want to pop my ear drum just so this stuff can drain out but obviously thats not a smart idea, lol.

Awesome! Kids are great. I don't have any of my own but I have an adorable nephew (who's six) and I work as a teacher, so... I'm totally sold on kids. :)