Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Hahaha wow. I had similar problem... Friday night I was out until 8am Saturday morning. One of my best nights in a year though, so I'm not complaining. But then I was basically in bed until 8pm saturday, getting up only a few times in between.

Yeah, we all know how this night ended up :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished my 2nd energy drink in 7 hours. Not really sure if it's good for health...

At least, it's Guru and the "hyper" ingredient is guarana extract, as opposed to Red Bull's taurine, wich is really worse, I heard.

Not sure about that either...

Bad news, Joe. Detox is postponed another year (confirmed from Dre himself).

Mr. Porter gave a long interview about R2, saying it's in the "11th hour" and should be coming out soon. He says he likes it as much as any classic album he's ever heard and went on for a few minutes about how great it is.

Bad news, Joe. Detox is postponed another year (confirmed from Dre himself).

Mr. Porter gave a long interview about R2, saying it's in the "11th hour" and should be coming out soon. He says he likes it as much as any classic album he's ever heard and went on for a few minutes about how great it is.

:rolleyes:

P.S. we do have a permanent floating music thread ya know ?? I think Dr. Dre is famous enough to be related with music... :P

Edited by JoeLassister

I think I messed up my hand playing volleyball last night. It's not in constant pain, but every once in a while it just starts throbbing. At one point, I became nauseous and started getting tunnel vision. That was an interesting experience.

I think I messed up my hand playing volleyball last night. It's not in constant pain, but every once in a while it just starts throbbing. At one point, I became nauseous and started getting tunnel vision. That was an interesting experience.

Use your other hand.

• 2 weeks later...

When I first heard McDonalds was going to make new HORSE commercials featuring LeBron and Dwight Howard, I was pissed that they would try to recreate the magic of Larry Bird and Michael Jordan. Having seen the commercial, I have totally changed my mind. It's awesome!

When I first heard McDonalds was going to make new HORSE commercials featuring LeBron and Dwight Howard, I was pissed that they would try to recreate the magic of Larry Bird and Michael Jordan. Having seen the commercial, I have totally changed my mind. It's awesome!

The best thing about this commercial is that I found out about the existence of the Bird-Jordan one... Over the highway, on the roof, through the window, on the wall, no rim. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I told my wife about this commercial. I too was slapped.

http://superbowlads.fanhouse.com/2010/motorola-megan-fox/

Some of the others were good as well. Sucks being in Canada, we have to wait to see the commercials until they're posted the next day. Can't see them during the game. We're stuck with horrid Canadian commercials.

I told my wife about this commercial. I too was slapped.

http://superbowlads.fanhouse.com/2010/motorola-megan-fox/

Some of the others were good as well. Sucks being in Canada, we have to wait to see the commercials until they're posted the next day. Can't see them during the game. We're stuck with horrid Canadian commercials.

I also slapped something after I saw the Megan Fox ad. Timmy's got the right idea.

I thought Google's was the best though. So simple but still had a big impact, it instantly brought a smile to my face. I've kept watching it since Sunday night, still can't get enough of it.