Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Broke both my arms in the parking lot at work. I didn't go to the hospital for 24 hours.

/beast mode

Spend hours shopping on Boxing day with pain in the stomach. Went to hospital 12 hours later and was diagnosed with appendicitis.

I watched my daughter be born. I don't care what women say it's more painful to watch than actually do it. :)

Thank god she'll never see this post.

You mean you're not promoting the HW/HWL boards within your own family? Boooooooo... :)

I just found an absolutely pristine Tony Gwynn rookie card. Looking around, if they're graded 10 by professional graders, it can go for as much as $2500. I also have a Roy and Yzerman rookie. I used to have four Gretzky rookies, but I remember very clearly saying how much I hated him back then... as I tore those cards in half. Ah, youth.

I just found an absolutely pristine Tony Gwynn rookie card. Looking around, if they're graded 10 by professional graders, it can go for as much as $2500. I also have a Roy and Yzerman rookie. I used to have four Gretzky rookies, but I remember very clearly saying how much I hated him back then... as I tore those cards in half. Ah, youth.

Nice shit. Gwynn has always been a favorite of mine.

One of my friend once said : "there are 3 things that are sure in life. Death, taxes and Tony Gwynn." hahahaha

Hooray, extra heat for the same price when it's minus freaking 30.

Nope, a small (which was a medium) is the same price as the old medium.

They just call it a small now!

"Tim Hortons offers even more coffee for the ultimate coffee lover"

hahahahaha about 80% of people I know don't like their coffee.

My mom and my sister are willing to drive 30 minutes more not to go to Tim Hortons for their coffee. They call it "pee in a cup".

That is the worst article I've EVER read about cup sizes. Blatant false advertising on that one bbp.

hahaha i tried my best not to put that connotation on it, haha

• 2 weeks later...

By any chance are there any battle rap fans in here? It's been growing very quickly, I think KOTD has real potential to become a new WWE.

The newest event was shot on the famous RED camera and the footage has become increasingly professional when you consider how far they've come in like 3 years. The new trailer they released tonight is incredible.

And yes, that's Raekwon the Chef, co-hosting the event. Harley from Epic Meal Time also co-hosted. Classified was there too as a guest judge.

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely not be able to handle that.

I was at the dentist a few years ago and he worked on a cavity and did the work then he noticed I had a small cavity on another tooth. He said "ah, let's just do this right away". No freezing even. It wasn't a big cavity but my god was it painful. It only lasted a few seconds but I felt like Dustin Hoffman. The whole time he was laughing and saying "oh it's not too bad..." Uh, yeah it was.

Another fun painful moment was when I was teen I landed on a metal pipe. My full body went straight down on it and what was inbetween that metal pipe and my body? Yep. Talk about pain. I rolled around on the ground screaming and my cousin was laughing his ass off the whole time (although I would have laughed too if it had been him). I could not sit down normally for a few weeks and I had a bruise the size of dinner plate for weeks that turned every color you can imagine.

The worst was sometimes forgetting about it and floping down on the couch. I'd then get a nice little jolt of pain that went through my whole body.

Edited by DarthAlexander

• 1 month later...

Just bought a set of 24 soft golf balls (practice balls) and will start playing Urban Golf in Montreal streets as soon as I receive the package.

Not throwing/giving away my old golf clubs 2 years ago is now golden.

• 1 month later...

The closest the TSO spring tour came to Columbus this year was Wheeling, WV. Since it was that far away, I had to go against everything I believe in and use freaking Ticketmaster to buy the tickets. My seat was section 328, Row D, Seat 14. The row only had 13 seats in it. :wall: $7 service fee on each ticket and they sell me a seat that doesn't freaking exist.

• 1 month later...

PK was on The Hour, or whatever its called now, here is a little timbit from it!

Good show if any of you are into George

Nice find, thanks!