Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Originally posted by simonus

Mr. Trizzak - 700 posts in honour of Mr. Kovalev's 700 points?

hey, why not?

I don't think Kovalev will give a shit if I told him though.

"Alex! Alex!!! Hi, I'm a big fan. I just want you to know I dedicated my 700th(ish) post at Habsworld.net to you :D"

"....wha..what?"

Originally posted by Macaskill

You post a lot? This will be my...

(wait for the edit... I've got to check)

...1824th post!

Also, notice that I've changed my display picture. This is quite BIG NEWS. Considering I had my former display picture on here since I signed up! Over a year ago!  

Steve Begin is my Hero! (I had a hard time choosing between him, and my favorite defenseman... Craig Rivet!)

(For those of you with short memories, my old avatar featured Mr. Zednik.

[Edited on 21/12/05 by Macaskill]

I said "I post a lot"

I didn't say "I post as much as Macaskill"

Please don't try to ruin my moment.

Originally posted by jetsniper

Never buy a jersey of a guy in the last year of his contract. Never ever do that.

****ing Johnny Damon. *adds to his Flames Conroy jersey*

Ouch.

How do you go from the Bosox to the Yankees? How? It's not allowed.

Yeah, moves like that should be banned. Especially when you have a press conference a year prior to say "I'll re-sign with the Red Sox or retire. But I will never play for the Yankees"

Way to go sellout. I can't wait till he has to play in Fenway.

Yeah, moves like that should be banned. Especially when you have a press conference a year prior to say "I'll re-sign with the Red Sox or retire. But I will never play for the Yankees"

Way to go sellout. I can't wait till he has to play in Fenway.

I wouldn't be surprised if the first pitch is at his head.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the second pitch was at his head.

Finally, I wouldn't be surprised if he hit the third pitch out of Fenway park. Such is the life of a Bosox fan.

No, the life of a BoSox fan is him hitting it near the fence, bouncing off Manny's head and over the fence for the HR. And Manny is out the entire year with a concussion. Apparently he doesn't want to be dealt anymore so...I'll take his bat right now, thank you very much.

But now we noticeable holes at SS and CF. Dear god Rocket, SIGN IN BEANTOWN. Apparently we're gonna go after Coco Crisp too. Too bad the Marlins dealt Pierre already.

a word from a die-hard red sox fan:

oh yeah, well we are gonna sign some young kid with great defense, offensive upside and a lot of speed and while Damon gets old, breaks down, stops stealing bases, gets injured, and you watch his OBP level out around .310, the sox are going to be a younger, defensively charged team with a hardcore rotation and a decent bullpen. Yankees bulpen is Mo + Red Sox castaway LOOGY + Red Sox castaway setup man. Prepare to catch the injury bug Yankees. Way to tie up your roster... not that you have any prospects!!! We are going to trade Wells + either clement or arroyo, get stronger depth-wise. We are Marte AND Becket. Randy Johnson just got 1 year older. Can you say Kevin Brown?

ok... got that out of my system.

oh yeah, well we are gonna sign some young kid with great defense, offensive upside and a lot of speed and while Damon gets old, breaks down, stops stealing bases, gets injured, and you watch his OBP level out around .310, the sox are going to be a younger, defensively charged team with a hardcore rotation and a decent bullpen.  Yankees bulpen is Mo + Red Sox castaway LOOGY + Red Sox castaway setup man.  Prepare to catch the injury bug Yankees.  Way to tie up your roster... not that you have any prospects!!!  We are going to trade Wells + either clement or arroyo, get stronger depth-wise.  We are Marte AND Becket.  Randy Johnson just got 1 year older.  Can you say Kevin Brown?

The Yankees have always had the "Right now" mentality.

Right now, they have the best batting order in baseball.

3 years from now.....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by Trizzak

oh yeah, well we are gonna sign some young kid with great defense, offensive upside and a lot of speed and while Damon gets old, breaks down, stops stealing bases, gets injured, and you watch his OBP level out around .310, the sox are going to be a younger, defensively charged team with a hardcore rotation and a decent bullpen.  Yankees bulpen is Mo + Red Sox castaway LOOGY + Red Sox castaway setup man.  Prepare to catch the injury bug Yankees.  Way to tie up your roster... not that you have any prospects!!!  We are going to trade Wells + either clement or arroyo, get stronger depth-wise.  We are Marte AND Becket.  Randy Johnson just got 1 year older.  Can you say Kevin Brown?

3 years from now they'll buy a whole new lineup. It won't end until they get a new owner. It's quite frustrating. The Red Sox lineup is still fine, Damon's decision is just frustrating for me since I was a huuuuuuuge Damon fan. Big Papi would be my top player now I guess. I really like Arroyo too for some reason.

Originally posted by Trizzak

3 years from now they'll buy a whole new lineup. It won't end until they get a new owner. It's quite frustrating. The Red Sox lineup is still fine, Damon's decision is just frustrating for me since I was a huuuuuuuge Damon fan. Big Papi would be my top player now I guess. I really like Arroyo too for some reason.

Not entirely true. They keep dishing out big money contracts for long periods of time. Eventually the players under-perform and can't be released. Look at Bernie Williams, Giambi, and now...Damon.

Just finished my X-mas shopping! WOO HOO.

doesn't take long to spend a buck, does it Maca!

doesn't take long to spend a buck, does it Maca!

No, no, you've got it all wrong! The Salvation Army was having a special sale on bead necklaces, bracelets, sandal accessories, and shawls! It was 10cents for each thing, so I didn’t have enough money to cover everyone. Thus, I found a styrofoam coffee cup and sang Silent Night outside the store. And voila, 3 hours later I had made enough change to get something for everyone.

Thus, I found a styrofoam coffee cup and sang Silent Night outside the store. And voila, 3 hours later I had made enough change to get something for everyone.

I'm surprised it took 3 hours for someone to pay you to stop singing!

Edited by revvvrob