Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I just sat in Tim Hortons with 3 of my best friends for about 2 and a half hours just swapping stories.

I'll take that over getting drunk in a bar and punching someone in the face any day.

Yea, it seems everytime I hit Timmies w/ friends, that sort of thing happens. It's just got that feel to it ya know! Makes you remember, you're comfy, you've got cheap snacks, and for some reason, it seems like no one else is in the place! Great times to be had at Tim Hortons!

Post sponsored by Esso, Tim Hortons, and Fox TV.

Yea, it seems everytime I hit Timmies w/ friends, that sort of thing happens. It's just got that feel to it ya know! Makes you remember, you're comfy, you've got cheap snacks, and for some reason, it seems like no one else is in the place! Great times to be had at Tim Hortons!

Post sponsored by Esso, Tim Hortons, and Fox TV.

There was no one else in the place. We were in there from 1 am to 3:30. We had the place to ourselves.

Plus I make friends with the Night Crew. I love Tim Hortons

There was no one else in the place. We were in there from 1 am to 3:30. We had the place to ourselves.

Plus I make friends with the Night Crew. I love Tim Hortons

Even better!

Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigalow... great movie!

Not kidding, it was pretty funny! lol... even though I had already seen it in theaters.

On another note, I just got 2 games for Christmas... Battlefield 2, and Age of Empires 3!!!

*salivates*

Expect a thread to go up shortly uniting all Habs fans gamers out there!

Not kidding, it was pretty funny! lol... even though I had already seen it in theaters.

On another note, I just got 2 games for Christmas... Battlefield 2, and Age of Empires 3!!!

*salivates*

Expect a thread to go up shortly uniting all Habs fans gamers out there!

So you're telling me you paid an large amount of money (theaters are bloody expensive) to see Deuce Bigalow. And you didn't stop there, you paid to see it on DVD too. Please don't tell me you watched the sequel too.

Earlier today I picked up my new RBK custom made :hlogo: goalie equipment. Boy oh boy. Can't wait any longer to get on the ice.

mathieug, damn hackers

I specifically ask not to get anything for Christmas. My mother doesn't listen, so we compromised on stocking only.

My highlight gifts were: Family Guy Volume 3, the aforementioned "More Cowbell" t-shirt, and a cd by VAST.

Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (PS2)

Jak X:Combat Racing (PS2)

Boston Red Sox Calendar

A Swimsuit Calendar

Smallville Season 1

Smallvile Season 2

Family Guy Season 4

The Family Guy Movie

Bret Hart DVD

NHL Guide And Record Book 2006

Don Cherry 17

Nintendo DS USB Adapter

60 Bucks at Futureshop

200 Bucks at Market Mall

Big Box of Turtles

Milk Chocolate Pot of Gold

Best gift EVER - Fleece Habs touque that looks like a helmut. It's got the earholes, chipstrap and everything. My wife won't let me wear it in public though because she says I look like I could be in the new Johnny Knoxville movie The Ringer.

B)-->

QUOTE(David B @ Dec 26 2005, 11:34 PM) 66438[/snapback]

Best gift EVER - Fleece Habs touque that looks like a helmut. It's got the earholes, chipstrap and everything. My wife won't let me wear it in public though because she says I look like I could be in the new Johnny Knoxville movie The Ringer.

I'm gonna need a picture of said toque. I have to see this, it sounds awesome.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(David B @ Dec 26 2005, 11:34 PM) 66438[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I'm gonna need a picture of said toque. I have to see this, it sounds awesome.

This is true. Pics please.

I saw don cherry 17 it sucks :/ worst one since 1994 the best on ice.

I got a ultimate bathroom supplies box.. had shaving cream and like 50 other things in it.. I got 4 types of tooth paste now :o