Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Christmas was awesome. People should post everything they got. I'm not going first though.

Got a McFarlane action figure, Yvan Cournoyer

http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2370

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

This year, I got three new Canadiens things for Christmas. :clap:

1) a Canadiens beach towel - rather banal but VERY nice. :):)

2) a Canadiens Santa hat - VERY nice, VERY warm and VERY jolly old Saint Mick :D:D:D

3) a Canadiens lunch pail - VERY nice and very good to tease my Leafs fans friends at school. :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool:

Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (PS2)

Jak X:Combat Racing (PS2)

Boston Red Sox Calendar

A Swimsuit Calendar

Smallville Season 1

Smallvile Season 2

Family Guy Season 4

The Family Guy Movie

Bret Hart DVD

NHL Guide And Record Book 2006

Don Cherry 17

Nintendo DS USB Adapter

60 Bucks at Futureshop

200 Bucks at Market Mall

Big Box of Turtles

Milk Chocolate Pot of Gold

<_< spoiled :P

You Christians are lucky to have such a great holiday :D

<_< spoiled :P

You Christians are lucky to have such a great holiday :D

What do you mean "you Christians"? I take it that means you're not. Oh well... maybe you can arrange it to have one of your holidays celebrated by us all with a day or two off too. :)

What do you mean "you Christians"? I take it that means you're not. Oh well... maybe you can arrange it to have one of your holidays celebrated by us all with a day or two off too. :)

I am of Halpern and Schneider's religion.

I am of Halpern and Schneider's religion.

I trust your Hannukah celebrations were good. :)

No ones posted in The Lounge for a really long time.

Well, after they put away the clicker for the TV in the corner and put in those rules about no dancing or listening to our Lawrence Welk records, we all decided to go out to the pool instead. :angry2:

If they shut us down there too, we'll go to our rooms and stay there. We may even start a hunger strike or write letters of protest to the newspaper editor or even walk around the property naked during visiting hours. That'll get their attention! :o

WE HAVE OUR RIGHTS! We may be inmates but we're still voting citizens and deserving of respect!!!! :angry:

Good luck man.

I just saw a show at the Centaur Theater here in MTL. It's call BOYGROOVE! Haha, freaking halarious. It's these 4 guys who make fun of boy bands (N-sync mostly). I suggest it to anyone who has 10-15$ to spare!

Going to another tomorrow night... called Fanthom.

Both are part of my Intensive Humanties course...

My sister bought me a t-shirt that says "More Cowbell" on it.

It's okay to be jealous.

I've been thinking about this. A lot. At first I wasn't sure, now there can be no doubt.

I want that shirt. Please send me yours. In return, I'll give you... my effusive thanks.

Your friend,

MR

I've been thinking about this. A lot. At first I wasn't sure, now there can be no doubt.

I want that shirt. Please send me yours. In return, I'll give you... my effusive thanks.

Your friend,

MR

It shrunk! It said it was machine washable (cold water) but that I should dry it on low, and not leave it in the dryer.

Oops.

If you wear what is pretty much a small-medium, and if I get another, and if my younger brother doesn't want it....then yes, you can have it.

For serious.

It shrunk! It said it was machine washable (cold water) but that I should dry it on low, and not leave it in the dryer.

Oops.

If you wear what is pretty much a small-medium, and if I get another, and if my younger brother doesn't want it....then yes, you can have it.

For serious.

Argh! I'm not a small-medium kind of guy, unfortunately in this case. (insert immature penis joke here)

Thanks anyway.

:glare:

i just finished vacuuming

vacuum ... odd word IMO - but fun to type

vacuum vacuum vacuum vacuum

vacuum