Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest

Coming out this summer in a theater near you (unless you live in Swaziland or something).

Hopefully it'll be as good as the first one which happens to be my favourite movie. I saw the preview a few months ago and it looks good. I can't wait! :D

Yeah, can't wait for that one. The 3rd one wrapped up filming last week and it'll resume again in Los Angeles sometime in the summer. Probably August.

I only know this because I follow Keira Knightley as close as the Avs. Have since before Pirates even came out. =P

Yeah, can't wait for that one. The 3rd one wrapped up filming last week and it'll resume again in Los Angeles sometime in the summer. Probably August.

I only know this because I follow Keira Knightley as close as the Avs. Have since before Pirates even came out. =P

Yeah, I liked Keira Knightley because of that movie too but after watching Pirates, Johnny Depp became my favourite actor and I started following him. I knew they were filming the 2nd and 3rdones months ago from imdb.

Yep, 2nd one wrapped up in mid-January. All of the scenes being filmed in the Carribean for POTC 3 are finished, now they're working in L.A (which will be all of the boat scenes mostly).

Keira actually caught my eye from 2 films. The Hole (really weird movie but well done. It has her nude scene in it, did the move when she was 14) and a remake of Doctor Zhivago I saw on CBC. Probably her best role outside of Pride & Prejudice. Then Bend It Like Beckham and Pirates of the Carribean came along and...well, you know the rest.

Pssh, it's all about Natalie. Aside from the horrible Star Wars prequels, she's made a lot of really good movies. V for Vendetta and Goya's Ghosts are going to be unbelievable, both are rumoured to be Oscar material. I also really can't wait for Paris, Je T'aime; it should be a pretty cool indie flick. I don't plan on seeing PotC 2 or 3, sequels have been really disappointing lately.

Yep, 2nd one wrapped up in mid-January. All of the scenes being filmed in the Carribean for POTC 3 are finished, now they're working in L.A (which will be all of the boat scenes mostly).

Keira actually caught my eye from 2 films. The Hole (really weird movie but well done. It has her nude scene in it, did the move when she was 14) and a remake of Doctor Zhivago I saw on CBC. Probably her best role outside of Pride & Prejudice. Then Bend It Like Beckham and Pirates of the Carribean came along and...well, you know the rest.

Nude scene form when she was 14? :blink: B) I'm going looking for that movie.

ANd Natalie kicks ass... atleast when she has hair on her head. She speaks like 9 languages.

Oh yeah, BTH, if you just want to see the scene you can go to either putfile.com or ytmnd.com and just search for Keira Knightley. I'd link but I have no idea what the rules are regarding that >_>

Or just watch the movie. The storyline is very weird (but intriguing). When I first finished watching it, it left me a little disturbed. Really good movie though, I'm waiting till I see it on DVD. I saw it for 4 bucks at Blockbuster on VHS but....I don't really want to buy VHS.

Pure is another movie I can't wait for. She made it just after The Hole when she was 17 but it's never been released in North American until May. She plays a heroin addict/hooker/waitress who befriends this 8 year old kid who has a secret crush on her. His mom is like...crazy or something so he visits her because he doesn't like being at home.

Thats happened to me before.

My e-mail was posted by someone on some South American website. I had people from Argentina, Brazil, Chile adding me. Very strange. I had to hassle the owner of the website just to remove my e-mail.

I don't plan on seeing PotC 2 or 3, sequels have been really disappointing lately.

You underestimate the talent of Johnny Depp.

Heheh, someone from HW added me to MSN and mysteriously went offline after I told him that I was a guy, not a girl...:D

Oh yeah you told me about him. I actually have him too but I don't think he's ever spoken 1 word to me. Okay... I admit it... it's Colin! When he isn't delaying the sim and having romantic dinners with his sister he sometimes like to have gay sex with men he meets on the internet. I hear they're making a movie about it, too.

Oh yeah you told me about him. I actually have him too but I don't think he's ever spoken 1 word to me. Okay... I admit it... it's Colin! When he isn't delaying the sim and having romantic dinners with his sister he sometimes like to have gay sex with men he meets on the internet. I hear they're making a movie about it, too.

:blink: Poor Colin...BTH, you're so mean! :P

But yeah, I do recall telling you who it was.

Oh yeah, BTH, if you just want to see the scene you can go to either putfile.com or ytmnd.com and just search for Keira Knightley.

Unless I found the wrong thing it was closer to a flash than a scene.

Unless I found the wrong thing it was closer to a flash than a scene.

Most people just call it a scene but yeah, she flashes the guy and he gets all happy. Theres like...some actual buildup for a couple minutes beforehand in the movie though.

Anyone seen V For Vendetta yet? One of the greatest movies I've ever seen.

Listening to Tchiakovsky and it's reminding me of the movie all over again.

Really? it sounds like a 1984 Orwell spinoff that will show us to where were headed and that will end up depressing me even further

Nothing related though .... just got a glimpse of a Madonna old special on MTV/MuchMusic which just ended

and I realized Madonna kissed Both Aguilera and Spears But no one talks about the Aguilera Madonna smacker ... I can imagine that must have pissed off Cristina hahaa any reason why? is it just cause Britney is or was more popular and a goody and Aguilera was already kissing Sewer Rats, Roaches and Maple Laugh lovers???

Yeah, it's pretty much in the same vicinity as 1984. Whether you like V or not really depends on your political views.

Left wing/don't care = Will probably like V

Right wing = Probably not

Atleast based on what I've heard from people. It's based....2030, I think. It mentions how the US has become a shell of it's former self based on the great war that it started. It may sound familiar to current events.

The main story was written in the 1980s but I love how it's still relevant today. Based on a comic book but pretty much a political thriller.

I could easily rave about the movie for the rest of my life though. I went and saw it again around 1. Turned right around after it was over and saw it again.