Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Just saw V for Vendetta and wow, its already one of my all time favourites.

I dont think ive ever seen a movie twice in theatres but i would definitely go again.

The ending sequence in particular was absolutely perfect in every way.

Just saw V for Vendetta and wow, its already one of my all time favourites.

I dont think ive ever seen a movie twice in theatres but i would definitely go again.

The ending sequence in particular was absolutely perfect in every way.

Ah, see...

LISTEN TO THIS MAN!

First time I've ever seen a movie four times in theater. And I've managed to download it so since it came out I've watched it...8 times.

I am a law student at Indiana University School of Law

I did well enough :)

woah, Indiana, that's one of the 40 states that I don't know about. The only thing I know about it is that it's a red property in Monopoly :P

I went to U of Montreal. Then got my common law at U of Sherbrooke.

I hate Quebec's law system, way too systematic. Common Law rocks.

I'm back!!! Sorry about the hiatus, I had a bunch of papers due and I had to prioritize. I'll probably disappear again once exams come around, but I'll be all done and ready to cheer my heart out once the playoffs roll around.

woah, Indiana, that's one of the 40 states that I don't know about. The only thing I know about it is that it's a red property in Monopoly :P

I went to U of Montreal. Then got my common law at U of Sherbrooke.

I hate Quebec's law system, way too systematic. Common Law rocks.

my father is a civilian, we often argue as to which is better.

Ok Maitre Alex, here are some fun facts about Indiana:

- First and foremost, this is the home of the Hoosiers, where Basketball is king. Indiana has a glorious history of basketball excellence and... well... choking students (see Bobby Knight). Seen the movie hoosiers? That will give you an idea.

- Home of the great Indiana University... also the Hoosiers. Where basketball is king and a glorious history of basketball excellence and championships... and well... throwing chairs (see Bobby Knight).

- Home of the Alfred Kinsey Insitute. Where sex is king and a glorious history of... well... there are decency rules on the forum. Go watch "Kinsey".

- Home of Notre Dame and Purdue... both very good schools... unless you go to IU and then they are both horrible excuses for higher education.

- Home of the best law library in the country (true).

- Home of the Little 500 bicycle race, the greatest bike race in Bloomington, Indiana. Go watch "Breaking Away"

- home of approximately 2 Habs fans

- The other 5 hockey fans root for the Red Wings

- There is rumoured to be a Blackhawks fan in Indiana, but no corroborating evidence.

- Mike Tyson was found to have raped a young woman in Indiana. Led to a change in the judge lottery system for criminal cases.

- Rex Grossman, quarterback for the Chicago Bears is from Bloomington (although he went to Florida for his college, cause nobody cares about football except for the Colts).

- Indianapolis is home of the Colts. Who suck... unless you are from Indiana, and then they are due for a breakout postseason. The Colts are the Ottawa Senators of Football.

- Home of the Indiana University School of Law, widely acknoledged to be the 2nd best Law school..... in Indiana.

Seriously, though, I really like it here and it is quite nice. Any jokes I make are made in love.

Yeah, Michelangelo was my favorite one. The Less serious turtle, haha! Allthough i wasnt a big fan! Never been a big cartoon fan. Only in the time of Transformers/ He-Man/ Mask.

Aside from TMNT and Garfield, I never really watched cartoons. I was more a fan of the crappy Bandai live action stuff. Might Morphin Power Rangers, VR Troopers, Superhuman Samurai Cyber Squad, that kind of stuff. I kind of latched onto anime near the end of junior high too. Dragonball Z and such. I still catch Gundam Wing and everything when it's on really late on YTV.

Oh yeah! Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo were awesome. Anyone ever watch Rocko's Modern Life?

Rocko's Modern Life!!! That show was great! If I'm not mistaken some of the makers behind that show went on to do Spongebob! haha.

What about Katies Farm (YTV show where they had clay farm animals! lmao)