Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Because it gives you some kind of respect, seniority that you don't get in the real world. People look up to you. A newbie on here for example looks up to people like Shortcat and says "I want to be like him".

I've been around long enough to recognize post padding, etc, when I see it. I'm more impressed with actual intelligent input. I don't appreciate or respect anyone just because they've got a boat load of posts.

I've been around long enough to recognize post padding, etc, when I see it. I'm more impressed with actual intelligent input. I don't appreciate or respect anyone just because they've got a boat load of posts.

Same here. Some people will come on here constantly post just to get their number of posts up. I think it's more of how long have you been a member here...as long as you don't have like 2 posts. I remember the old days (3 years ago) when there were only a handful of posters....compared to now.

Where did Puck7x go anyways? He used to post on here all the time and now he never shows up...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Because someone has bunch of posts consisting of " :D " or "lol" won't make me respect them anymore then I did before.

BREAKING NEWS, Jets, Colin, PTG and whoever else.

The title of HP7 has been announced.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061221/ap_en_..._potter_title_2

Personally, I don't like it much. It doesn't sound nice, really. But whatever, it's not that bad.

*sigh* Not in this thread!!!

Am I the only one that as never read or seen a harry potter ??

feel so lonely sometimes :mellow:

I havent seen the movies or read the book either and I dont really plan to.

Yeah but she's like 16/17 so I always feel creepy when I say I like her.

yup I know what you mean. People my age are like she's hot, I go she's as old as my sister! lol

then there was this flirty girl at best buy yesterday. God she was flirting with me like no other. Then I get an age and was shocked 16 years old! lol I'm like I'm 20 and I feel ancient. lol

yup I know what you mean. People my age are like she's hot, I go she's as old as my sister! lol

then there was this flirty girl at best buy yesterday. God she was flirting with me like no other. Then I get an age and was shocked 16 years old! lol I'm like I'm 20 and I feel ancient. lol

Another reason to come to Canada: Loopholes pending, she's legal.

I've never understood why people care about their posting status.

:blink:

You're the one who was bitching about me almost passing you a few days ago...

Hermione could beat you up, Triz. :P

I bet I can do makeup better than she can. :P

Am I the only one that as never read or seen a harry potter ??

feel so lonely sometimes :mellow:

Don't worry, you haven't missed much.

You mean like Emma Watson?

Oh man, I really need to keep quiet now.

:wub:

Not you too! One of my friends has the hugest crush on her, but I'm fairly certain she's "illegal."

:clap:

:blink:

You're the one who was bitching about me almost passing you a few days ago...

Oh give me a break, that was joke. I don't care what position I'm in.

I bet I can do makeup better than she can. :P

You've also got more experience then her.

Don't worry, you haven't missed much.

Eff you!

Not you too! One of my friends has the hugest crush on her, but I'm fairly certain she's "illegal."

She'll be 17 next April, just looked it up. Atleast she's older then my youngest cousin, thats pretty much my benchmark. I remember some rule someone told me in grade 12 to figure out young you can go, divide your age in half and add 5 so I'd be at 15 years old but thats like, grade 9. *shudders* Plus she's got that "Hey, look at me, not only am I hot but I'm BRITISH!"

*swoons*

:clap:

Eff you!

Note: The eff you's are a joke. I could really care less if someone didn't like the same things as me. :P

Oh give me a break, that was joke. I don't care what position I'm in.

You take me far too seriously. :P

You've also got more experience then her.

So? B)

Eff you!

:lol:

She'll be 17 next April, just looked it up. Atleast she's older then my youngest cousin, thats pretty much my benchmark. I remember some rule someone told me in grade 12 to figure out young you can go, divide your age in half and add 5 so I'd be at 15 years old but thats like, grade 9. *shudders* Plus she's got that "Hey, look at me, not only am I hot but I'm BRITISH!"

*swoons*

Yeah, so three years younger. Don't worry, I've had a similar "dirty" experience with a couple people on deviantART...I could have sworn they were over twenty... :rolleyes:

Eff you!

Note: The eff you's are a joke. I could really care less if someone didn't like the same things as me. :P

You think I take YOU seriously? :lol:

Yeah but she's like 16/17 so I always feel creepy when I say I like her.

how old are ya ??

you're a good man :D

I'm not into fantastic at all. I'd rather watch/read something biographic or about ww2

I don't know if I already brought this up but I just got my Logitech MX1000 cordless laser mouse... outasight, far out, groovy...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Edited by shortcat1