Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

While I'm in the pop music topic, I will watch a Shakira music video any day of the week as long as she's dancing and not wearing much.

Even though she sometimes sounds like a goat, it's worth it.

Went to the Autoshow.

I easily could fit into the Toyota Yaris much to the shock of about 20 people watching me go into the car. I think a girl fainted when she saw me get out of the car and went OMG. lol

Loved the Honda Fit, Honda Civic, Kia Optima, Hyudai Elantra. Loved the Toyota Yaris hatch (hate the sedan). I love sitting in the Scion xB. (the box still rocks!) and I loved sitting in the back of a 100 thousand dollar Lexus. Thats my limo. And of course the Mini Cooper. best car ever.

While I'm in the pop music topic, I will watch a Shakira music video any day of the week as long as she's dancing and not wearing much.

Even though she sometimes sounds like a goat, it's worth it.

So, I'm not the only one who noticed.

"You make a woman go mah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ad!"

Ah Sherbrooke! Knew it! Yeah thats rural-ish for sure.

while it may never be compared to mtl, sherbrooke is quite a nice place. it's been considered the town where the people were the fittiest in N.A. its all hills in this town !!

Awww! :wub:

Speaking of that, someone thought my name was "Justine" today... :unsure:

:lol:

Not as bad as people who misspell my last name. Worst one I had was when I was 7 years old in a bowling league. We had this special Father/Son tourney day and they put our names on the leaderboard up as "Vanderbeer"

Note: It's Vandenboer

:lol:

Not as bad as people who misspell my last name. Worst one I had was when I was 7 years old in a bowling league. We had this special Father/Son tourney day and they put our names on the leaderboard up as "Vanderbeer"

Note: It's Vandenboer

Eheheheh. :lol:

Did I ever tell you about the time that one of my teachers was so convinced that I was a girl that he loudly commented that there must have been a typo on his class list?