Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

one traffic ticket for driving while driving licences not paid: 430$

one traffic ticket for driving a car whose plates weren't paid : 430$

one traffic ticket for turning left where I wasn't allowed to : 151$

being the worst procrastinator of the planet: 1011$ total

seeing my face when the cop pulled me over: MUST'VE BEEN priceless.

I suck...

one traffic ticket for driving while driving licences not paid: 430$

one traffic ticket for driving a car whose plates weren't paid : 430$

one traffic ticket for turning left where I wasn't allowed to : 151$

being the worst procrastinator of the planet: 1011$ total

seeing my face when the cop pulled me over: MUST'VE BEEN priceless.

I suck...

wait I thought they don't give out tickets in Montreal?

wait I thought they don't give out tickets in Montreal?

but I live in longueuil ( out of the island, south of mtl) where the cops there are considered No1 in ticket giving !!

looks like I,ll be doing over time at the hospital LOL

oh man that sucks! Thats a huge fine, gladly i havent had such a big one. Had one for my car, and it was for using Fog Lights (when there was no fog :D)

Ah well they said i used them, but i was only signalling my friends who were cycling all over the road :D

it was about 60 euro

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

where do you work at jets?

Still at Safeway. They give me this paper to fill out during my orientation and it asks "Do you want to be called for extra shifts?" I said no.

I mean, I'm busy anyway I'm going out with friends to watch the Avs/Flames game tonight but still, it pisses me off. Throughout the entire sheet I filled out, I basically said leave me alone if I'm at home. And they just totally disregard that. They can bite me, I don't even know if I'll let them know I'm busy. Especially when they have me working a full-time schedule next week when I'm only part-time.

I'd quit if it weren't for the fact I like everyone else I work with. My boss is a bloody idiot though.

Thats another thing I gripe about, unions. 15 bucks a week comes off my paycheque and there isn't one person there who knows what the hell the union does with all that money.

I really hope my friends liquor store up the street has an opening soon.

Yeah, I've heard the before I figure once I reach that point, I'll just go work somewhere else. It's not like theres a lack of work in Alberta.

Although that would probably look a little weird. I don't even know if she's single though so meh.

Thats another thing I gripe about, unions. 15 bucks a week comes off my paycheque and there isn't one person there who knows what the hell the union does with all that money.

Yeah, I hated having to join the Kroger (grocery) union when I worked there in summers during college. First year wasn't bad, was only like 5 bucks a week. But the other two years it rocketed to 12 bucks a month, to help pay for a Kroger strike somewhere out West. I gave those bums an extra 7 bucks a week and they ended up conceding their demands and getting nothing out of the strike.

Yeah, I hated having to join the Kroger (grocery) union when I worked there in summers during college. First year wasn't bad, was only like 5 bucks a week. But the other two years it rocketed to 12 bucks a month, to help pay for a Kroger strike somewhere out West. I gave those bums an extra 7 bucks a week and they ended up conceding their demands and getting nothing out of the strike.

Yeah, the same thing happened with one of my friends who worked at Telus. I don't know if Telus went on strike anywhere but his union dues took a huge increase for no real reason.

As for the extra shift, I've decided my phone screwed up and didn't get the message. It honestly does that sometimes so my dad can back me if they get mad. I'm still pissed off though so I really don't care if they get mad.

Yeah, I've heard the before I figure once I reach that point, I'll just go work somewhere else. It's not like theres a lack of work in Alberta.

Although that would probably look a little weird. I don't even know if she's single though so meh.

Yeah well if you're not happy at that place, you can always try it with that girl, and when things get ugly. Get another job :D

I'm not sure if it's the Pipes ;)

But cant say i'm lacking interest, daaaamn...

Yeah well if you're not happy at that place, you can always try it with that girl, and when things get ugly. Get another job :D

I'm not sure if it's the Pipes ;)

But cant say i'm lacking interest, daaaamn...

Hahaha, precisely.

I'm such a chicken shit too. I phoned them and said I worked with my dad all day and I was really tired. Didn't want to chance it. :lol: