Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

The unthinkable has occurred! The lead singer of my favourite Finnish band hacked his hair off!

t6yu8j.jpg

He needs a healthy dose of testosterone.

Maybe spend a couple months living on a farm too.

Nothing I guess. He just looks like a stiff breeze could send him flying.

Oh man, that almost happened to me before! I was down in California for holidays and there was this huge windstorm. I'll just say that it was difficult to walk against the wind...

here are some fun facts about Indiana:

etc

sorry for the consistent 10 days delay to reply :P

lol good ones about indiana.

it's funny how there is that whole "university spirit and identity almost everwhere in the states... Nothing like that here. :( I went to Université de Montréal and couldn't wait to get the heck out of there... It was quite depressing.

Actually, I don't know what's stopping me to come down to Indianna...

Beside having no green card, having a strong french accent, not being a member of the indianna bar,

besides the fact that indianna has no Hockey team

besides the fact I know nothing about basketball and I don't care :P

so, really, nothing stops me... <_<

if only i knew where it is...

monopoly1mf.th.gif

sorry for the consistent 10 days delay to reply :P

lol good ones about indiana.

it's funny how there is that whole "university spirit and identity almost everwhere in the states... Nothing like that here. :( I went to Université de Montréal and couldn't wait to get the heck out of there... It was quite depressing.

the college sports are big in the states, which is part of it. The other part is that I have never spent more than like 6 hrs anywhere in indiana other than Bloomington... so my list is incredibly biased. (that other place was Indianapolis)

Actually, I don't know what's stopping me to come down to Indianna...

Beside having no green card, having a strong french accent, not being a member of the indianna bar,

You'd probably have to go past chicago to get there... and that seems like walking past the oasis to get to the desert.

No green card? you can probably get an accelerated INS thing as a professional.

French accent? Pick up chicks...

No Indiana bar? Well, no reciprocity with Quebec... hell no similarity to Quebec...

besides the fact that indianna has no Hockey team

beside the Indiana Ice, baby!

besides the fact I know nothing about basketball and I don't care :P

actually, as something of a contrarian that makes it kinda fun...

so, really, nothing stops me... <_<

if only i knew where it is...

monopoly1mf.th.gif

exactly, we are vaguely in the upper middle...

Only one N in there stream ;)

Say it with me now...

I-N-D-I-A-N-A

that's cause you don't know NWA (old school rocks :P)

"took off her clothes and said her name was Dianna

her chest was bigger than the state of IndianNa" (the rhyme man, the rhyme)

this song is a gem... you don't have to enjoy music, actually, you have to NOT enjoy music :P lol it's some old beat, with rhymes and insanities... that's just funny.

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/n/nwalyrics/...easylyrics.html

No green card? you can probably get an accelerated INS thing as a professional.

INS stands for?

French accent? Pick up chicks...

no kidding? cause english accent on a girl picks... me :P

No Indiana bar? Well, no reciprocity with Quebec... hell no similarity to Quebec...

at least i've got my common law graduate diploma, which could help me to pass some exams.

Anyways, it's worth the effort, not necessarily to go to Indiana, but to go to almost anywhere in the states... cause Lawyers are really really really better off in the states, that's not even funny. :(

i just gonna post something hoping the 16th page will end, so i wont have to see the creep when i open this thread!

*edit* it worked!

thanks a lot, it was indeed scary, I'm puzzled as to why the mods left us with such an obsecene pic :P

Yeah, I have to appreciate that DHF. I tried to avoid this thread, I'd throw up in my mouth a little everytime. :P

And the World Cup is getting closer. CAN YOU FEEL IT!?

Go Holland!

Yeah man, it's gonna be insane. Just across the border all is gonna happen. Ticket prices are insane also, to not gonna be @ the games.

Did you see the Dutch away Shirt? It's awesome!! Complete white with the national flag across the chest. Kinda vintage, like an old Shirt holland use to play in. Somewhere in the 20th century.

Just 2 months and it's off. Can't wait!(allthough i hope the dutch players will get in better shape, they're not now!)

Since Canada completely suck at soocer I cheer for my other homeland, France.

I'm having my second beer right now... mmm beer.. I love you