Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

*checks*

ah

well now I'm curious...I wonder what "his" hairstyle is like now

This is about all I can get at the moment, although I'm sure once they start touring in the summer, photos of his hair will be plentiful.

Promo photo from their new album Anorectic to be released August 30th:

_mg_1133small-1.jpg

Edited by dark_faerie87

Beer or no beer tonight? That is the question

Maybe I should keep my beer money for Canada's day :)

The list of top 10 Canadians that Canadians hate!

#1 - Celine Dion

#2 - Nickelback

#3 - Steven Cojacaru (that gay fashion dude on Entertainment Tonight)

#4 - Howie Mandel

#5 - Pamela Anderson

#6 - Tom Green

#7 - Paul Shaffer

#8 - Keanu Reeves

#9 - Sum 41

#10 - Matthew Perry

And most people should probably know why #3 is there. He's from Montreal and lists his hometown as "Nowhere, Canada". Arsehole.

And I don't like the fact Sum 41 or Pamela Anderson are on there.

Oooh...and the the list of top Canadians we all love!

#1 Michael J Fox

#2 Mike Myers

#3 Lorne Michaels

#4 The Sutherlands (Donald and Kiefer)

#5 Barenaked Ladies

#6 Shania Twain

#7 Neil Young

#8 William Shatner

#9 Bret Hart (Wooooo!)

#10 Elisha Cuthbert

My own list of Canadians I don't like

1 - Pierre Trudeau

2- Pierre Trudeau

3 - did I said Pierre Trudeau? :P Nah, seriously.. Paul Martin

4 - Don Cherry

5 - André Boisclair

6 - Jacques Parizeau

7 - Tom Green

That's all :P

Why isnt Elisha on number 1. The rest just can't compete!

:king:

On another note...

I went camping this weekend for Canada Day, and this Hurricane like storm came throught the camp site and tore appart all of our tents. We had to pack it up early and head home because everything was soaked.

However, not all was lost as we partied downtown instead, only to get soaked once again on our way home.... bahhh.

S'all good though, still had a ton of fun B)

Why isnt Elisha on number 1. The rest just can't compete!

Bret Hart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Elisha Cuthbert

Best friends of Paris Hilton suck ass. Especially best friends of Paris Hilton who date Sean Avery.

lol

why is William Shatner on that list? He's my second cousin once removed (distant but not that distant) and he's supposedly an asshole according to my family. :D

I would have to vote for Kiefer Sutherland but none of those guys are my favourites.

You know Nickelback wouldn't be that bad if they played a song that sounds different from every other song they play.

the Calgary Sun's music guy, Mike Bell, has been banned from all of their shows because he loooooves to rip on them. They also ripped on Cjay 92 (local Calgary rock station) for not playing them until they were popular.

Nickelback is public enemy number 1 in Calgary. :D

A post dedicated to Donnie Darko and that perfectly fitted song Mad World by Gary Jules they play at the end of the movie.

A post dedicated to Donnie Darko and that perfectly fitted song Mad World by Gary Jules they play at the end of the movie.

Thats probably the weirdest movie i've ever seen, but as you say! Great music. Also the song by Joy Division;Love will tear us apart!

Some religious group just came to my door and asked me if I'd like to join them at their church to sit around in a circle holding hands in order to feel closer to Christ or God or something.

I told them to have a nyce day.

tell them your gay...they will never come back. I have only had to use that one once.

Or they'd say they could "Help" me. Which is pretty silly because if someone told a straight person that they could "help" them, they'd be pretty appalled too.

Thats probably the weirdest movie i've ever seen, but as you say! Great music. Also the song by Joy Division;Love will tear us apart!

But you didn't like the movie? I loved it!

But yes, it's one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen.

Some religious group just came to my door and asked me if I'd like to join them at their church to sit around in a circle holding hands in order to feel closer to Christ or God or something.

I told them to have a nyce day.

I get religious groups here atleast once every couple weeks. A few weeks ago I opened the door and the first thing the lady said was "If you died tomorrow, are you 100% sure you'd go to heaven?". I said it didn't matter because it doesn't exist. She got appalled and left.

Jehovah's Witness is here all the freaking time. As soon as I hear Jehovah's Witness though, the door gets closed. Leave me alone people!

haha I always liked that Seinfeld line.

*gets call from telemarketer*

Seinfeld: I'm sorry I have to go now, can you just leave me your home number and I'll call you back after?

Telemarketer: *inaudibly replies*

Seinfeld: Oh, I see. I guess you don't like people calling you at home.

Telemarketer: *inaudibly replies*

Seinfeld: Well, now you know how I feel. *hangs up*

It's a classic. :D

I get religious groups here atleast once every couple weeks. A few weeks ago I opened the door and the first thing the lady said was "If you died tomorrow, are you 100% sure you'd go to heaven?". I said it didn't matter because it doesn't exist. She got appalled and left.

I'd ask "Will you be there? ... I don't want to go then"

Jehovah's Witness is here all the freaking time. As soon as I hear Jehovah's Witness though, the door gets closed. Leave me alone people!

I got those often last year. Its started with a man and his wife. They were quite young, in their 20's I'd say. The girl had something cute about her. I'm polite so I talked with them for a while, but got tired and just told me to leave me their bible and magazines so I could read it when I had time.

They came back about a week later. I told them I didnt really had time to read their stuff and I was busy so No, I couldnt sit down with them in my kitchen to talk. They still wanted to talk, so I started only looking and talking with the wife, looking her straight in the eyes and laying the old charm on. Funny, she was kinda blushing.

So about another week later, they come ringing my door bell again. Except this time the husband had left his wife home (!!!) and he was with another dude. Before I answered the door I just put some Death Metal on and an old worn out Cannibal Corpse tee-shirt, and when I opened the door I made sure they had full view off a naked girls calendar I've put on the wall. It sorta worked, because they didnt ask to come in like the previous times. They still babbled for a while.

They came ringing AGAIN just a few days later. So I laid it thick then. I got buck naked with just a towel on before answering the door. I also kept tying the towel and holding it as if it was about to fall. That time they stayed less than a minute and never came back! :P

Edited by KoZed