Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

haha I always liked that Seinfeld line.

*gets call from telemarketer*

Seinfeld: I'm sorry I have to go now, can you just leave me your home number and I'll call you back after?

Telemarketer: *inaudibly replies*

Seinfeld: Oh, I see. I guess you don't like people calling you at home.

Telemarketer: *inaudibly replies*

Seinfeld: Well, now you know how I feel. *hangs up*

It's a classic. :D

Yes that one is Brilliant, one of the Seinfeld Classics. Never tried it though.

Or they'd say they could "Help" me. Which is pretty silly because if someone told a straight person that they could "help" them, they'd be pretty appalled too.

Thanks for the support. Mwah!

I got those often last year. Its started with a man and his wife. They were quite young, in their 20's I'd say. The girl had something cute about her. I'm polite so I talked with them for a while, but got tired and just told me to leave me their bible and magazines so I could read it when I had time.

They came back about a week later. I told them I didnt really had time to read their stuff and I was busy so No, I couldnt sit down with them in my kitchen to talk. They still wanted to talk, so I started only looking and talking with the wife, looking her straight in the eyes and laying the old charm on. Funny, she was kinda blushing.

So about another week later, they come ringing my door bell again. Except this time the husband had left his wife home (!!!) and he was with another dude. Before I answered the door I just put some Death Metal on and an old worn out Cannibal Corpse tee-shirt, and when I opened the door I made sure they had full view off a naked girls calendar I've put on the wall. It sorta worked, because they didnt ask to come in like the previous times. They still babbled for a while.

They came ringing AGAIN just a few days later. So I laid it thick then. I got buck naked with just a towel on before answering the door. I also kept tying the towel and holding it as if it was about to fall. That time they stayed less than a minute and never came back! :P

*claps* fantastic.. join hwl.

so umm.... uh.............well, errr... ahem... yeaaah.... uhh....

CRAZY GAS PRICES!

uh, yeahhhhhhhhhh...ummm....anyway...errrrrr....yeeeeeeeeeeeah...

• 4 weeks later...
I just got back from the orthadontist... fun fun.

Ooooh, ouch. I always hated going there.

Still have braces or just those regular check-ups after you get them off?

btw Maca, did you ever get a PM at SHL for that other league from adrian or anybody?

I'm just curious if anyone else did, I joined and they had their draft today. Went in the 2nd round. :D

Ooooh, ouch. I always hated going there.

Still have braces or just those regular check-ups after you get them off?

btw Maca, did you ever get a PM at SHL for that other league from adrian or anybody?

I'm just curious if anyone else did, I joined and they had their draft today. Went in the 2nd round. :D

I've had braces for 3 years now :|. I've gotten so good at hiding them that every so often someone I know is like "you have braces? :o ".

As for the other league, a guy I know from another EHM league I'm in asked me to join up to it, but I've got too much going on as it is, so I didn't bother.

Pssh, 3 years is nothing.

I had them for 4 and a half. It got timed perfectly though, I only had them for a month of high school.

Although I had them long enough to let a football go through my hands in gym, smashing my bottom lip into my braces. Blood everywhere, not pretty. Never was good at catching.

I just finished laying a laminated floor in our rec room, hallway, bathroom & bedroom in the basement and proceeded to have a major leak at the toilet connection... :o:o

water, water everywhere........... :blink: the new floor's really messed up........... :wacko: I'm going to have to redo a oart of it......... oh yay............ again................. :puke: :puke:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

I just finished laying a laminated floor in our rec room, hallway, bathroom & bedroom in the basement and proceeded to have a major leak at the toilet connection... :o:o

water, water everywhere........... :blink: the new floor's really messed up........... :wacko: I'm going to have to redo a oart of it......... oh yay............ again................. :puke: :puke:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

suck to be you right now :P

I can only imagine how pissed you must be

Pssh, 3 years is nothing.

I had them for 4 and a half. It got timed perfectly though, I only had them for a month of high school.

Although I had them long enough to let a football go through my hands in gym, smashing my bottom lip into my braces. Blood everywhere, not pretty. Never was good at catching.

Ouch, I hate when that kind of stuff happens. I got an elbow into my face while playing floor hockey and it messed my lip up a bit too, but likely not as bad.

Yeah, I've had them for 3 years, but it might take another year or 2 before they are off. I had this krazy surgery to remove 3 impacted teeth from my pallet (roof of my mouth). Basically, if you or anyone is not familiar with what I mean, I had 3 adult teeth trapped way up in my mouth (actually, I had my 2 eye-teeth stuck in the top of my mouth, while a 3rd tooth was down in the bottom).

They didn't actually remove the teeth, instead they simply cut a whole in the bone and glued on a brace to each of the 3 teeth while they were still in my pallet. From this brace, they attached chains which connected to my braces and over the period of a year and a half, they slowlllly pulled the teeth down and out of my pallet into their proper positions.

Now, if this wasn't enough, during the same surgery that saw the 3 adult teeth exposed, they also decided to extract my 4 wisdom teeth, all of which were also impacted.

They gassed me for the entire surgery, lasted three and a half hours. I awoke to the not so sweet feeling of my mouth entirely in stitches. However, things were much more comfortable as they increased my drug dosage. (It wasn't morphine, but it was close).

Maybe if I ever get the X-ray back from my mouth before the operation, I can scan it and share it with everyone. You could actually see the displacement of the 3 teeth in the X-ray, quite interesting really.

Blah, okay I must be tired because I just went off about my operation, lol. I still find it sort of hard to explain, it's one of those "you'd have to see it to believe/understand it". Thus, everytime I do try and explain it, I kind of over-do it... :P

Ouch, I hate when that kind of stuff happens. I got an elbow into my face while playing floor hockey and it messed my lip up a bit too, but likely not as bad.

Yeah, I've had them for 3 years, but it might take another year or 2 before they are off. I had this krazy surgery to remove 3 impacted teeth from my pallet (roof of my mouth). Basically, if you or anyone is not familiar with what I mean, I had 3 adult teeth trapped way up in my mouth (actually, I had my 2 eye-teeth stuck in the top of my mouth, while a 3rd tooth was down in the bottom).

They didn't actually remove the teeth, instead they simply cut a whole in the bone and glued on a brace to each of the 3 teeth while they were still in my pallet. From this brace, they attached chains which connected to my braces and over the period of a year and a half, they slowlllly pulled the teeth down and out of my pallet into their proper positions.

Now, if this wasn't enough, during the same surgery that saw the 3 adult teeth exposed, they also decided to extract my 4 wisdom teeth, all of which were also impacted.

They gassed me for the entire surgery, lasted three and a half hours. I awoke to the not so sweet feeling of my mouth entirely in stitches. However, things were much more comfortable as they increased my drug dosage. (It wasn't morphine, but it was close).

Maybe if I ever get the X-ray back from my mouth before the operation, I can scan it and share it with everyone. You could actually see the displacement of the 3 teeth in the X-ray, quite interesting really.

Blah, okay I must be tired because I just went off about my operation, lol. I still find it sort of hard to explain, it's one of those "you'd have to see it to believe/understand it". Thus, everytime I do try and explain it, I kind of over-do it... :P

I had braces for one year, but before that I had one of those over-bite things. I literally left a huge cut it my mouth. As for injuries, we were playing dodgeball :P I was going to throw the ball when some assclown elbowed me (and i mean hard in the mouth) I'm surprised they did not get the mop out to clean up that mess. Blood evrywhere...

I had to have surgery for my braces too, nowhere near as intense as yours though. They needed me to start breathing through my nose instead of my mouth so I had my adnoids taken out.

Have you had all the crazy retainers and elastic bands too? And do your teeth hurt like hell after the adjustments?

And speaking of bloody gym incidents, I had one a couple months later. It was a few days before christmas break in Grade 10 and we were playing handball all week. The ball fell to the ground and me and this other dude dove for it. Our heads cracked together and I guess his glasses sliced right above my eye. I kept playing though, I didn't know anything was wrong until I wiped the blood from my face (I thought it was sweat). The entire left side of my face was aboslutely covered in blood, I got it all over the gym floor. They had to stop the class to clean it all up.

Couldn't remember my dads cell number and my mom had changed her number without notifying the school so they couldn't get a hold of my parents. They asked me what I wanted to do and I just got it stuck together with a butterfly bandage and took the normal bus home. Through the whole ordeal, I never felt any pain which is kind of weird considering the size of the gash and the amount of blood. Took 12 stitches to close it, got them taken out the night before christmas.

Again, ouch guys! lol...

I broke both my thumbs in gym... on 2 seperate occasions though. First I broke my right thumb catching a football. Then, 6 weeks later (my other thumb was only recently healed) I broke my left thumb while playing basketball.

I haven't had retainers yet, but I've had the elastics going. Actually, as we speak I've got this "Class 3, aka Fox" elastic in. It connects from one of my bottom front teeth wayyyy back to the 2nd to last molar on the top. It's driving my whole head nutts. Head-ache and all, lolz. Just one of the reasons I can't sleep right now.

I can't wait for the finished project though. Going to have a kick-ass smile when all is said and done :D.

My friend and I were half-joking around saying I should ensure my mouth, considering I've put near $5,000 into it lolz.

I think those are the elastics I had. Pain in the ass at the beginning, especially when you try to eat but you eventually get used to them. I had to wear a retainer while I had braces but I never wore the thing. You couldn't understand anything I said and my mouth hurt way too much. I had to way a retainer again at night after my braces were taken off but again, never wore it. Hurt too much and I couldn't sleep.

Not sure if anyone cares, but I finally managed to get a deviantART account up and running. Right now all I have is some poetry, a couple short stories, and a single photo manipulation, but I hope to have more stuff up soon.

http://awhiffofether.deviantart.com/

Edited by dark_faerie87

So I just pulled off an all-nighter to get two assignments done that are due today. I haven't done this in awhile.

Anyone else know that feeling when you are shivering but not really cold? That's what I have right now. I'm off to school for a nap and some food.

So I just pulled off an all-nighter to get two assignments done that are due today. I haven't done this in awhile.

Anyone else know that feeling when you are shivering but not really cold? That's what I have right now. I'm off to school for a nap and some food.

Yeah! That's a krazy feeling. Being that tired is krazy. I've done it a couple times, and once I barely remembered what I had done after I finally went to bed and woke up.