Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Is there more than one?

Aw come on. y'know I'm just kidding. This post is about nothing. I am just posting goofy stuff just to get peoples attention. I know all about the star wars movies and can't wait to see the next one next year when it comes out.

Has anyone seen any Bond movies?

Aw come on. y'know I'm just kidding. This post is about nothing. I am just posting goofy stuff just to get peoples attention. I know all about the star wars movies and can't wait to see the next one next year when it comes out.

Has anyone seen any Bond movies?

You mean Indiana Jones ??

I wasn't really into sci fi at all as a kid. I first saw star wars last year when I was looking for a movie to watch with my free coupon. It seemed OK and I started to remember all the characters. So I thought I would watch empire and jedi...not bad. Then I heard aboot the prequels, so I watched the first three. Kinda neat. I wished I had seen them as a kid. I wasn't really allowed to watch certain movies as a kid so I missed out on a lot of stuff.

I did play a lot of soccer though. wasn't very good at that either. Actually I am not good at anything.

Wait a minute........ I am good at one thing. I AM A HABS FAN!!!!!

:hlogo: :hlogo:

:clap: :clap:

Tragedy in BC. 6 suspecious deaths.

Up to six people were found dead Friday in a single apartment unit in Surrey, B.C., in what RCMP are calling a major homicide investigation.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/...bc-homcide.html