Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I'll probably be there tonight. Can we get in without waiting too long ?

Depends I guess... was only 20 minute wait yesterday around 5pm (before most ppl finish work). Umm, but it's Saturday night so I'm not sure.

Depends I guess... was only 20 minute wait yesterday around 5pm (before most ppl finish work). Umm, but it's Saturday night so I'm not sure.

last year, I found a trick to get in entering by the stairs under the event place. I'ma try it again today.

Almost. He's a good friend, and I would love to get me some pro return CH gear.

It would suck to see him gettin drafted by boston.. can you see my practising in bruins pants? I didnt think so..

;)

Is he expected to be drafted?

last year, I found a trick to get in entering by the stairs under the event place. I'ma try it again today.

Yeah a girl I know was actually telling me about that. I saw security watching over that area yesterday tho.

Is he expected to be drafted?

Central Scouting Rankings

European Goalies

Final Rank Midterm Rank Last Amateur Club League

1 1 Lehner, Robin Frolunda Jr. SWE-JR.

2 2 Koskinen, Mikko Blues FINLAND

3 4 Holly, Juraj Chomutov Jr. CZREP-JR.

4 3 Flueler, Lukas Zurich SWISS

5 7 Nilsson, Anders Lulea Jr. SWE-JR.

6 5 Mazanec, Marek Plzen Jr. CZREP-JR.

7 8 Ortio, Joni Tps Jr. FINLAND-JR.

8 6 Conz, Benjamin Geneve SWISS

9 Suomalainen, Erno Blues Jr. FINLAND-JR.

10 Bobkov, Igor Magnitogorsk 2 RUSSIA-3

11 12 Raanta, Antti Lukko Jr. FINLAND-JR.

12 Owuya, Mark Djurgarden SWEDEN

13 11 Bruckmann, Felix Heilbronn GERMAN-3

I was supposed to have high speed internet today, but the line of site from my old tv antenna to the tower is blocked by a huge tree down the way. Anyone feel like helping me destroy a wonder of nature so I can visit youtube?

I was supposed to have high speed internet today, but the line of site from my old tv antenna to the tower is blocked by a huge tree down the way. Anyone feel like helping me destroy a wonder of nature so I can visit youtube?

Ahem. Go with Cable.

Oh thank god you were here to tell me that. I had totally forgotten about cable internet.

Not offered in my area, Joe.

:lol: Dude, where the ###### are you living ???

Rural areas don't get cable.

When I was living at my parents house (3 years ago) we could not have Internet high speed with Bell as well. Do you have Bell ???

When I was living at my parents house (3 years ago) we could not have Internet high speed with Bell as well. Do you have Bell ???

Yes, but no cable company offers high speed internet in my area.

There are cell phone wireless plans and a few other wireless providers, but their plans (and signal) aren't worthwhile. This one company seemed the best route to take, but a large tree is blocking the line of sight to it's tower. We need to add about 20ft to our old TV antennae tower, and I don't even know where to start looking for spare tower sections for what is probably an original model.

Yes, but no cable company offers high speed internet in my area.

There are cell phone wireless plans and a few other wireless providers, but their plans (and signal) aren't worthwhile. This one company seemed the best route to take, but a large tree is blocking the line of sight to it's tower. We need to add about 20ft to our old TV antennae tower, and I don't even know where to start looking for spare tower sections for what is probably an original model.

My co-worker had the same problem, and the wireless company ended up boosting the signal so the signal could get through all the trees.

got this awesome cognac for my bday but I think I drank just a little too much tonight !! :wacko:

This is sweet, I got my picture taken with Megan Fox!

It could've gone better though.

I knew I shouldn't of listened to my friend though when he told me to get a yellow flower. Shoulda stuck with the red.

What were you doing in London, jets? ;)

And yeh, always go with red...