Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Oh my god !!

Charles Barkley is dead :blink:

Charles A. Barkley, mayor of Dundas, Ont. that is !!

A Montrealer who was caught in a fight in Saudi Arabia was accused of murder along with his little brother.

Mohamed Kohail was recognized guilty of murder the year last and condemned to have the clear-cut head, whereas Sultan, who is 18-year-old, was condemned at first, as accomplice, for one year of detention and being whiped 200 times.

:blink:

Steve McNair, former NHL QB, found shot to death along with an unidentified woman.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AnOp...p&type=lgns

He must've got a lot of PP time then, lol

That sucks though, he was one of my favourite players as a kid. That drive he lead against the Rams at the end of the game was magical. R.I.P Air McNair :(

CRAZY tennis match.

Easily one of the best sporting events I've ever seen. Poor Roddick. I'm a big Federer fan but by the time it got to 10-10 in the 5th set, I didn't care who won anymore because both were so deserving.

I hope Roddick gets a Wimbledon eventually, he's really remade his game and he deserves it. Could stick it to PTG who called him the biggest failure in American history :lol:

Good stuff, doesn't even taste like beer!

hooo so many american beer jokes in my mind right now..

Seriously, like everyone is loving Bud Light Lime right now. It's basically all my family drinks right now.

Still leaves the same shitty aftertaste any other beer leaves though. Just tried it yesterday because of all the buzz, didn't like it.

I've had beers from Austria, Germany, Canada, Japan, all over. I've only had one straight up beer that I actually liked - Iron City.

dont know about this one.

Good stuff, doesn't even taste like beer!

Call me crazy, but beer should taste like beer...