Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I'm not getting the shot, but radio is a huge industry for spreading disease.

Well... I guess you guys can clean your gear and mics before starting your shift...

I'm getting the shot strictly for the sake of my niece. I probably don't need it since I already had the virus back in May but I want to be safe.

My sister is a nurse who works in Emergency and said they lost 5 kids under the age of 5 yesterday because of the virus. :(

Edited by jetsniper

I'm learning a new computer program here at Astral to run the programs, but everything I know about the system just flew out the window. I had about 3 seconds of dead air and I'm positive I did nothing wrong.

No one has called to fire me though.

It isn't only U10 year olds that know of the existence of ketchup chips? Once I hit 10, they vanished and I never heard of them again. (Incidentally, I'm only 12.)

:o

What? They don't have Ketchup chips in the States? What? WHAT? WAHTATHAT!>!>!>!?

I'm pretty sure theres a lot of chip flavors we have that they don't have.

They kick our ass when it comes to cereal though. I miss Trix. They've got like seventy billion different Mountain Dew flavors too that we don't because of some caffeine restriction. I really wanted the Halo 3/World of Warcraft flavors. And Voltage apparently tastes like Pepsi Blue which I REALLY miss.

I remember when I was young and my aunt went to the States, I got her to bring back a whole of that Oreo cereal, haha.

Never heard of such a thing. Guess it shouldn't sound too weird to me, since it shouldn't be too much different than putting kethcup on fries.

Oh man, just did a search for the ketchup chips and came up with a list some other Canadian flavors and came across smokey bacon. That sounds freaking AMAZING! How do they not have bacon flavored chips in the US?

What's also bad is that there is no poutine in the states. Some places do chili-cheese fries, but it's no poutine. (I had also never heard of it till HabsWorld.)

Poutine and Ketchup chips... awesome.

Dude, just put ketchup on plain chips... seriously, its not the same, but it tastes good too! I do it all the time. BUT... I'm a total Ketchup freak and put ketchup on everything I eat. I don't like the taste of food, I only like the taste of Ketchup. True Story™.

:o

What? They don't have Ketchup chips in the States? What? WHAT? WAHTATHAT!>!>!>!?

ROFLMAO

That reminded me of Expos' pitcher Bryn Smith complaining to the Sports Illustrated that he had to drive all the way to Plattsburgh to buy Doritos!!!

Any musicians around here? I'm looking to pick up the guitar again. But this time the electric guitar. I have an acoustic and was all ready to play it but the day before I got it, I dislocated one finger with a side of ligament damage as well. But my finger is pretty much all better now. I am looking at local music shops and they have packages of like electric guitar+bag+strap+amp. My question is what is a good (and cheap) make of guitar? I keep looking at Squiers and Washburns but there are a few others as well.

Any musicians around here? I'm looking to pick up the guitar again. But this time the electric guitar. I have an acoustic and was all ready to play it but the day before I got it, I dislocated one finger with a side of ligament damage as well. But my finger is pretty much all better now. I am looking at local music shops and they have packages of like electric guitar+bag+strap+amp. My question is what is a good (and cheap) make of guitar? I keep looking at Squiers and Washburns but there are a few others as well.

Those are decent, and I've found Yamahas to be good for a less than expensive price. It all depends what kind of amp you're playing through too.

Never heard of such a thing. Guess it shouldn't sound too weird to me, since it shouldn't be too much different than putting kethcup on fries.

Oh man, just did a search for the ketchup chips and came up with a list some other Canadian flavors and came across smokey bacon. That sounds freaking AMAZING! How do they not have bacon flavored chips in the US?

What's also bad is that there is no poutine in the states. Some places do chili-cheese fries, but it's no poutine. (I had also never heard of it till HabsWorld.)

I should mail you a package of different chip flavours sometime.

I should mail you a package of different chip flavours sometime.

Talked to my mom and she had heard of both flavors, along with dill pickle flavored chips. She's seen the pickle ones somewhat recently, but hasn't seen the others in quite some time.

Just noticed on Lays.com that you guys dont have Lays Sensations (meaning hot and spicy chips)

We have:

Red Sweet Paprika

Oriental fresh&Spicy

Thai Sweet Chilli

Mexican peppers&Cream

Oven Roasted Chicken&Thyme"

Absolutely the best of the whole Lays assortment.

Allthough you guys have Hot BBQ, sounds good as well.

Talked to my mom and she had heard of both flavors, along with dill pickle flavored chips. She's seen the pickle ones somewhat recently, but hasn't seen the others in quite some time.

The strangest chip flavours are the Ms. Vicky's ones. They seem to go out of their way to combine the two most random flavours.

The strangest chip flavours are the Ms. Vicky's ones. They seem to go out of their way to combine the two most random flavours.

And to cut the roof of your mouth!

They only cut the roof of your mouth so that you can absorb that awesomeness more quickly.

+1 Miss Vicky's are really good IMO. I use to like the taste of these kinds of chips, like Cape Cod.