Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Ramdon tought

isnt it awesome than I live in a town where I can let my door unlocked, go away for many hours, come home and *expect* everything to still be they're?

hahaha I never lock my door and I never got anything stole from me

Where do you live again? ;)

In the Ottawa area

But I'm not getting more precise than that :lol:

Ramdon tought

isnt it awesome than I live in a town where I can let my door unlocked, go away for many hours, come home and *expect* everything to still be they're?

hahaha I never lock my door and I never got anything stole from me

Thats really cool, wish things were the same around here!!

Yes, Jets, not only is DUmbledore confirmed dead, but it would make no sense for him Rowling to pretend to kill him off and it would just ruin everything if he weren't dead. Just such a stupid theory with so much support. Even after Rowling confirmed that he's dead for good.

My idea about Snape is that he's on no agenda. Dumbledore's ironclad reason for trusting him was that he'd made an Unbreakable Vow that he'd protect Harry and would spy on Voldemort or whatever, the specific terms aren't that important. So in the end, we find out that he isn't loyal to Voldemort or Dumbledore and is out for his own reasons. My guess for what his reasons are? I've jumped on the Snape-loved-Lily-Evans-in -school bandwagon.

Yes, Jets, not only is DUmbledore confirmed dead, but it would make no sense for him Rowling to pretend to kill him off and it would just ruin everything if he weren't dead. Just such a stupid theory with so much support. Even after Rowling confirmed that he's dead for good.

My idea about Snape is that he's on no agenda. Dumbledore's ironclad reason for trusting him was that he'd made an Unbreakable Vow that he'd protect Harry and would spy on Voldemort or whatever, the specific terms aren't that important. So in the end, we find out that he isn't loyal to Voldemort or Dumbledore and is out for his own reasons. My guess for what his reasons are? I've jumped on the Snape-loved-Lily-Evans-in -school bandwagon.

In other words Snape is a 'free agent'. And of course he loved Lily but she wasn't into nerds.

Funny thing is though I wonder if Harry will realize that Snape is actually technically good.

Noticed you've got the red HWL coloring now by the way. :P Maca still hasn't had his updated, hehe.

On a side note, found a good Gradius ROM. So now I'm playing Gradius, yay!

Hahaha, yeah I noticed that awhile ago. I guess it's because I'm not all there (if you know what I mean mahn).

:unsure: