Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

A Plant eh.. is it an.. illegal plant? :lol:

what's the difference between illegal & unlawful?

GO :hlogo: GO!

In other words Snape is a 'free agent'. And of course he loved Lily but she wasn't into nerds.

Funny thing is though I wonder if Harry will realize that Snape is actually technically good.

Well, Lily was good at school too. Slughorn always went on about how great she was at Potions. He even mentions once that she was better than Snape ("Why even you, Severus--"). And she DID used to stick up for him against the Marauders. Anyways, I believe the more serious questions are does Harry have any chance of locating and destroying the horcruxes without Dumbledore's help?

what's the difference between illegal & unlawful?

ok... i'll try my own joke question...

unlawful is against the law... illegal is a sick bird... (boooooooooooooooo..............)

ok... i'll try my own joke question...

unlawful is against the law... illegal is a sick bird... (boooooooooooooooo..............)

*sigh*

another grampa joke....

by the way, if you'll all tune in to TSN, my favourite poker player Gus Hansen, is playing some incredible poker!

with all respect to you, young'un, poker ranks slightly below sea-doo races for me as far as interest factor goes and sea-doo races rank REALLLLLLLLLLLLLL LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

with all respect to you, young'un, poker ranks slightly below sea-doo races for me as far as interest factor goes and sea-doo races rank REALLLLLLLLLLLLLL LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

That's okay. Because bridge and knitting aren't of much interest to me. ;):lol:

That's okay. Because bridge and knitting aren't of much interest to me. ;):lol:

i'll have you know that bridge forces me to think too much so i don't do play it and knitting means i have to be digitally adept which i'm not but boy, can i ever play shuffleboard ;)

Meyer%20and%20Krenzer%20shuffleboard%20p

;):D + :P:P to you too

:o

Curling is so damn fun!

for us old guys, curling is probably the only way we can get our rocks off :P:P:P:P:P

You know, I've never done an actual list of who I really like...

Keira Knightley

Kate Winslet

Rachel Weisz

Gwen Stefani

Natalie Portman

Kelly Clarkson

Kate Beckinsale

Anne Hathaway

Rachel McAdams

Evangeline Lilly

After seeing Eragon, I'm adding Sienna Guillory to the list. I mean, she caught my attention in Resident Evil: Apocalypse as the lucious Jill Valentine but she had short hair so I didn't take TOO much notice. Now that I've seen her with long hair....

She rocks my socks. :wub:

That makes what now? 5 Brits? I need to move to England. v_v. I'm almost sure my future wife lives there.

After seeing Eragon, I'm adding Sienna Guillory to the list. I mean, she caught my attention in Resident Evil: Apocalypse as the lucious Jill Valentine but she had short hair so I didn't take TOO much notice. Now that I've seen her with long hair....

That makes what now? 5 Brits? I need to move to England. v_v. I'm almost sure my future wife lives there.

lol I'm friends with a girl from Bristol. She's at Cardiff now, drinks too much.

I'm marrying a Canadian. (of course)

hmm well don't meet girls at parties.

Then again when I was in grade 5 and my British girl (the girl in Cardiff) moved back to the UK (father worked for MI6, James Bond). I made a pact with myself not to date any girls from around here because they are seriously messed up. So far I've kept my pact, haven't gone on any dates whatsoever don't want to 'catch' anything and I don't want to talk to airheads.

I ended up going to a ghetto school though so most of the girls were all...you know...ghetto. Hardcore slang, smoked like chimney pipes and very, shall we say..."easy".

The ones that weren't like that I was already friends with or already had boyfriends. And when you're friends first, it kinda ruins things.

ah yes the catholic school I went to was like that. This one girl would play sexual games with her boyfriend in class to turn him on. So she'd rub up against rubbing 'herself' on my shoulder saying 'do you like this PTG?' annoying.

First day the class 'you know what' announced to everyone she finally had sex for the first time in a week. She'd talk about her 'close calls' and such during class. She and the girl who would play sexual games with her bf now work at a strip club as strippers.

Then girls went to class without underwear on, so when they would sit in there chair they'd flash boys with there skirt.

All the girls loved the druggies.

Everyone smoked.

Been out of school for only 2 years and 7 girls have already had kids.

What a class what a class.

a freshman was caught doing lines of crack off a keyboard. Teacher wouldn't have noticed if the girl hadn't of mouthed off to the teacher. lol

Ah, yes, the girls that described how their sex on the weekend was. Nothing beats that in the middle of math class. :rolleyes:

Question too, you made girls call you PTG? :lol:

Your school sounds a whole lot sluttier then mine. I mean, we had the typical one here and there (what high school doesn't?) but a good chunk of them atleast had a good head on their shoulders.

well no it was more Do you like that (my real name)? She'd do it every freaking day too rubbed everything on my shoulder. *rolls eyes*

Yup just about every girl in the school was slutty. shame really. Can't wait in 8 years when the 10 year graduation rolls around. They're going to look like a train wreck.

You know your school has problems when girls get so wasted they have woken up naked rolled into a ball in some field before not knowing how they got there or this is my all time favourite:

There were these two girls in my class they got completely wasted at this party. Two guys came up to them and asked if they could (now I'm paraphrasing here) put their wii's into the girls seat cushions so they could keep there wii's warm (it was a cold night). lol

such idiots.

half of the girls will be in rehab within the next 5 years. This one girl has a serious problem with drugs and alcohol. Sad really sad they were all smart too, got 30's on there ACT's while I get an 18. go figure. But this is Darwinism and I'm the stronger person aka tortoise and the hair.

Yes.

Demo of what? You play guitar? Sing? Dance? Waltz? Tango? DJ? Break-Dance? Drums? Bass? Fish? Fly? Swim?

It was a demo for my Announcing Skills II class with Jessica Baker.

I did indeed go with the peace sign picture and it was met with lavish praise.

She said, "Jesus, wow, you're hot"

So I said, "Thank you. My number is on the cd case"

By the way, Jesus is my nickname at Seneca. :lol:

I just have to say....never discuss Harry Potter in this thread again.

Thank you.

for many of us (some of us, anyway), me included (especially?), that's an open invitation to actually do it... hehehehehehe ;):P;):P;)

Heheh, I'm the same way with Finnish men. :king:

Canadian/Brit for me. Although all the Canadian girls I end up dating are bitches, sluts or hoes. :lol:

Is there a difference between a slut and a ho? :wacko:

ah yes the catholic school I went to was like that. This one girl would play sexual games with her boyfriend in class to turn him on. So she'd rub up against rubbing 'herself' on my shoulder saying 'do you like this PTG?' annoying.

First day the class 'you know what' announced to everyone she finally had sex for the first time in a week. She'd talk about her 'close calls' and such during class. She and the girl who would play sexual games with her bf now work at a strip club as strippers.

Then girls went to class without underwear on, so when they would sit in there chair they'd flash boys with there skirt.

All the girls loved the druggies.

Everyone smoked.

Been out of school for only 2 years and 7 girls have already had kids.

What a class what a class.

a freshman was caught doing lines of crack off a keyboard. Teacher wouldn't have noticed if the girl hadn't of mouthed off to the teacher. lol

My Comp Civ teacher started in-class discussions about sex and recreational drug use. :unsure:

I just have to say....never discuss Harry Potter in this thread again.

Thank you.

:clap: