Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I LOVE oral exams. ^_^

ditto.

wait you live in Montreal and you don't know french?

welcome in montreal PETE !!

100% reading comprehension, baby! I'm going to ace it.

At the end of the year we have several french exams (oral, written, comprehension, ..) and that I will fail though. :P Unless you can teach me French in 5 months.

if you have any question, I would be more than happy to help ya !!

We totally need to get together sometime. :lol:

I don't think we play in the same team !! but I know a few fearies in montreal that would be more than happy to oblige :lol:

When I was in french class I was taught it was Mon-reeal.

Then all I here is Mon-tre-al by some people so which is it?

No wonder Montreal is on an island.......

it's either one. one thing stays tough: IT'S the greatest place in the world.

ohh those sunny april days on a terrasses on ST denis Street where all the girls need to show some skin to get that early tan. :rolleyes:

Edited by marky_and_komi

ugh montreal looks cool.

But I like mountains more not much of a night life person. BUT I do like mass transit aka metro systems. Plus if the government ever restarts the high speed train line in the windsor-ottawa-quebec city corridor thats a plus for me.

oye.

oh and I like camping another plus about BC

and the whales

the trees oh the trees

and

SKIING!!

lol BC reeled me in.

ohh those sunny april days on a terrasses on ST denis Street where all the girls need to show some skin to get that early tan. :rolleyes:

Oh man M&K, i cant wait for that. Its been a couple of days quite cold here. But now i already want Spring! And hot chicks walking through the streets in there little dresses. Oh the good times!!

We should hang out (with pants.) Come to Toronto.

What about skirts? :lol:

Oh man M&K, i cant wait for that. Its been a couple of days quite cold here. But now i already want Spring! And hot chicks walking through the streets in there little dresses. Oh the good times!!

Warm weather = skirt weather. ^_^

pics, where??

Is it an idea to have a pics topic?? :blink:

:wacko:

Oooohhh! Pictures! B)

i just got myself a logitech mx 1000 cordless laser mouse, second hand out of eBay... works pretty good so far but i have to figure out how to configure it for some game playing...

since it's second hand, i don't have a manual for it to explain the different functions of the different buttons on the mouse...

maybe someone here has some ideas or suggestions as to where to go to find the appropriate info...

GO :hlogo: GO!

lol you want to see how 'tall' I am I'll send you one that will show how tall I am. (me, my mom, and my grandma are in the pic my mom is 5'10 and she looks a 2ft shorter then me in this pic)

can yuo send me the pic too? I really wanna see what a 6'8 person looks like. :P

by the way.. is it true that Allen Iverson is now a Nugget? Anyone got more information on that?

can yuo send me the pic too? I really wanna see what a 6'8 person looks like. :P

by the way.. is it true that Allen Iverson is now a Nugget? Anyone got more information on that?

yes, it's true... it was on the sports news tonight...

the 76ers got a couple of players and two 1st round draft choices

GO :hlogo: GO!

i just got myself a logitech mx 1000 cordless laser mouse, second hand out of eBay... works pretty good so far but i have to figure out how to configure it for some game playing...

I hate cordless, always you gotta put new Batterys in, or put it in your recharger. Always went dead during gaming, or when you needed the mouse the most.

I prefer with cord, but yes its gotta be optic (laser).

Skirts are fine, even liberating.

I mean...

:D

Everything that can be taken off is oke!

w00t! ^_^

I hate cordless, always you gotta put new Batterys in, or put it in your recharger. Always went dead during gaming, or when you needed the mouse the most.

I prefer with cord, but yes its gotta be optic (laser).

I agree with you there: cordless = bad, laser = good. ;)

ARRGGGHHH!!!!

Why isn't my mp3 player working? I was using it to transfer files between my desktop and laptop and then all of a sudden when I plugged it back into the desktop it wasn't being recognized. I've tried re-booting, but no luck. And neither the desktop nor the laptop will recognize it.

Nevermind, it seems to be working now. Odd.