Apr 14. Flames vs Canadiens, 7PM

Trizzak

d3-the-mighty-ducks-coach-orion.png?w=67

"It's easy to be confident when you have control of the puck. It's very, very difficult to keep that confidence when you gotta take whatever strange bounces life throws your way. Don't be careless, but don't be too careful either. You cannot be afraid to lose."

Armia returns!

Tatar - Danault - Byron

Drouin - Kotkaniemi - Anderson

Toffoli - Suzuki - Armia

Lehkonen - Staal - Perry

Kulak - Weber

Edmundson - Petry

Romanov - Ouellet

Allen starts again for some reason. 

Gawd, I hate that bottom pairing.

Curious to see Byron that high in the rotation, but he’s been playing well of late.

Big, big game - Calgary will be guns blazing, surely.

9 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Gawd, I hate that bottom pairing.

Curious to see Byron that high in the rotation, but he’s been playing well of late.

Big, big game - Calgary will be guns blazing, surely.

Slightly better than Romanov-Leskinen ... unless Chiarot is back for Friday or Saturday it is what the Habs have for now until Merrill and Gustafsson join them in Edmonton 

13 minutes ago, Fanpuck33 said:

Excited to see Primeau in net?

Btw, nice pic and quote.

He's a highly touted prospect, he didn't look out of place last season during his callup, it's the Flames second night of a back-to-back and they'll probably be playing their backup too, and Allen has been letting in some goals lately that look like he needs a rest. It's been time to give Primeau a start for a few games now.

6 minutes ago, Neech said:

Can't win a faceoff to save our life.

Hopefully Calgary loses their legs as the match wears on.

I was just wondering if DD is forgetting to put out a centre when the face-off is in the habs end ... and when you are having that problem you can't afford to keep icing the puck

13 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

I was just wondering if DD is forgetting to put out a centre when the face-off is in the habs end ... and when you are having that problem you can't afford to keep icing the puck

Staal (who is not particularly good on faceoffs in general) was 4-1 while Danault was 1-5. But in one game, so much depends on who you are matched up against, and this case Lindholm and Backlund have been much stronger than Danault and Kotkaniemi.

2 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Staal (who is not particularly good on faceoffs in general) was 4-1 while Danault was 1-5. But in one game, so much depends on who you are matched up against, and this case Lindholm and Backlund have been much stronger than Danault and Kotkaniemi.

Who is this Staal you speak of? 

32 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

We are better in the second anyway so no problem. One goal lead ain’t nothing 

I wonder if this would help?

Drouin - Kotkaniemi - Caufield 

I would go with Cayden Primeau - KK - Caufield ... at least Cayden knows where the net can be found