Letter to Mr Gillet

CoRvInA

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Prime minister Koivu is from "Hate the Leafs", well i know does, we all do. But never heared of that nice place called that way :D

I haven't had a U2U, plz sent me. Or is the u2u only for the real name?

If you're interested in having your real name put on the card let me know through u2u, or post it here for the world to see.

[Edited on 2005/12/19 by Trizzak]

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Trizzak
Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Prime minister Koivu is from "Hate the Leafs", well i know does, we all do. But never heared of that nice place called that way :D

I haven't had a U2U, plz sent me. Or is the u2u only for the real name?

you didn't vote in the poll, so I don't have you down on the list....

I get the feeling we're about to bump the number of names up to 60...

I did vote, it was later than that post i made when i said i was in. But it's oke the way it is now. Dutch Habs Fan. I represent my country :D

Originally posted by HABS Fan Nr.1

I did notice a lack of mods...so far we only have Hans and the site admins. I'm just saying....:contract:

Never, ever call me Hans again ... !!! :eyes: :lol:;)

Hannes but not that freaky nick. :guru:

Oh dear.. You've said too much...

I think we've got a new HWL nick-name for you now... I'll notify Colin immediately!

Originally posted by HABS Fan Nr.1

I did notice a lack of mods...so far we only have Hans and the site admins. I'm just saying....:contract:

Never, ever call me Hans again ... !!! :eyes: :lol:;)

Hannes but not that freaky nick. :guru:

Sorry, I was typing it from memory. My mistake, won't happen again...

...if you get 5 more people to vote. :)

Originally posted by spathe

Sakiqc will be back tomorrow ;)

Great!

I don't see how that helps though.

I dont want to create a thread regarding this issue nevertheless...

I wish to turn your attention to a fact and needless to say that might or may not be important... its not like were running a country here...

Regardless of the outcome of our poll... we can estimate aprox a 5.5% polling turnout! (i'm sure many of you have realised this)

This either shows that just a hanfull Habsworld fans are serious enough or have too much time on their hands to actually participate here... (which ever way)

Even with a new member per day on average most of the 900 others either havent paid attention to the poll ... are just floaters of the net ... and never really came back to this site!

brings to mind if we should in the future try a poll to determine how many of us are there us being (active members) in Total and not just how many in one day... perhaps Admins have that number and a poll is not necesary

:ghg:

Originally posted by sakiqc

Good, and what design do we choose? dark's one or spathe's one?

I said earlier I'd stay out of the design workings, but I will now go COMPLETELY AGAINST that statement and throw in 2 pennies.

I'd love the Habsworld logo to be worked in, but so far spathe's designs have worked best in my opinion.