Game Thread | Ducks vs. Habs | 12/10/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by dark_faerie87
Originally posted by shortcat1

Well, me boys and girls, whenever you want to see a smokin' hockey team in action, come to SUDBURY, JAMAICA - HOME OF THE "SMOKIN' GANGA GANG"!

We'll blow you away. We'll send you down the pipes. We'll alter your perception of good hockey. We'll make you think your movements are soooo sloooooowwww....

We'll make you hungry for a taste of victory. We'll make you want to see our activities become illegal.... :D:D:D:D

[Edited on 2005/12/11 by shortcat1]

Isn't it ganja?

i checked google... the spelling varies. one of them IS ganga so i used that one for the sake of the name construction 'ganga gang'

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

penalty ducks - neidermeyer

Well, me boys and girls, whenever you want to see a smokin' hockey team in action, come to SUDBURY, JAMAICA - HOME OF THE "SMOKIN' GANGA GANG"!

We'll blow you away. We'll send you down the pipes. We'll alter your perception of good hockey. We'll make you think your movements are soooo sloooooowwww....

We'll make you hungry for a taste of victory. We'll make you want to see our activities become illegal.... :D:D:D:D

Isn't it ganja?

i checked google... the spelling varies. one of them IS ganga so i used that one for the sake of the name construction 'ganga gang'

Ah ok, I'm not exactly an "expert" on the subject:devil:

Isn't it ganja?

Ah ok, I'm not exactly an "expert" on the subject:devil:

neither am i (at least since my university days in the 70s. :guru::guru:

gotta say, i have no problem with the goalie being pulled for such a long time... losing by two goals is the same as losing by three

I'd love to see another goal here by the Habs.

wouldn't we all... two would be better and three would be best... four would be bestest of all :D

and there go those two points.... :( :puke:

three stars

1. selanne

2. sykora

3. markov

is sykora being groomed for a trade????

This was a tough one to stomach. Just go to show that this is a one line team. When will Ribero et al start to take over the reigns?

And as for Theodore, I was hoping the the week off would help him settle down, but it didn't seem to be the case. The rebounds were pretty bad.

Let's hope the can rebound with Cujo and company.

Go Habs Go!!!

Originally posted by Mont Royale

I was surprised Markov got a star. I didn't think he was that sharp. Maybe they felt they had to give one to the Habs, and he was the best of the worst.

he did do some defensive moves. Also, he was a +1 for the game (along with Rivet, Ribeiro, Dagenais & Perezhogin).

Perezhogin could have qualified for a 3rd star also if it was based on giving at least one Canadiens player a star. :eyes:

Sadly... Komisarek was a -4. Poor guy... welcome back... :puke:

Once I saw (on the highlights) that Anaheim had 4 goals I knew the game was as good as done.

Most especially with Koivu and Kovalev out, they need to cap the opposition at 2 goals to even stand a chance at winning.

Originally posted by Trizzak

Once I saw (on the highlights) that Anaheim had 4 goals I knew the game was as good as done.

Most especially with Koivu and Kovalev out, they need to cap the opposition at 2 goals to even stand a chance at winning.

With Theodore's GAA, 2 goals is a tall order. When is Huet supposed to play?

:wall:

:ghg: