Game Thread | Ducks vs. Habs | 12/10/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm.. soo... sore.

Snowboarding all day.... but most of the time I was just looking forward to the game tonight... hwo I get to crash on the couch/bed and just watch.... I gotta get up at 5am again tomorrow morn to go back to the slopes... so a big win tonight would put me in good spirits and easy sleeping!

Habs 5 (Dags (2), Higgins, Zednik, Markov)

Ducks 2 (S. Neidermayer, McDonald)

not trying to start a rumour, but just a thought....if sykora gets scratched again tonight + there is a late (surprise) scratch by the HABS, look for a trade shortly after the game or even during the game once it starts.

Originally posted by SoCalHab

not trying to start a rumour, but just a thought....if sykora gets scratched again tonight + there is a late (surprise) scratch by the HABS, look for a trade shortly after the game or even during the game once it starts.

Do we even have anyone available to scratch?

I remember that, when we were going into this week off, some of us were concerned that our team would drop dramatically in the standings.

Well, guess what? We're only in 6th. Not bad, really. Still pretty healthy. Maybe we'll be able to make back some of that ground.

Allez, les glorieux, allez!!!!

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

I'm a little disappointed to not see Huet in nets tonight. It would be good to give him some NHL action which he hasn't seen in ages. I guess that they want to get Jose back in the fold after a week off. Maybe Tues against the Coyotes?

Originally posted by shortcat1

I remember that, when we were going into this week off, some of us were concerned that our team would drop dramatically in the standings.

Well, guess what? We're only in 6th. Not bad, really. Still pretty healthy. Maybe we'll be able to make back some of that ground.

Allez, les glorieux, allez!!!!

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Hmm, I was just looking at the standings and noticed that Pittsburgh is tied for 3rd last with Washington. Perhaps they've decided to shore up their defensive corps and are going for Kessel? That would be what, their 3rd 1st overall pick in 4 years?

and we're off.... and so is Ryder.... :eyes:

Originally posted by ~moeman

Drop the puck, I've been waiting a fcuking week!!!

I'm sorry but I don't understand that word... is that refering to some sort of foreign cultural cooking technique?

Hmmmm....

close one for the ducks but bulis saves our skins

penalty's over and no damage done.

i don't understand the ribeiro line as the first one... I would have thought that Zednik - Plekanec - Perezhogin would have been better because of it's speed.

another habs penalty - bégin for hooking