Drouin takes indefinite leave of absence from the Habs

titanfan

Wishing nothing but the best to the man who graduated high school with my daughters. Get well soon Jonathan. East coast is pulling for you.

Hey Jonathon.. forgive us amigo. We're hockey nuts and we like winning even more than hockey so when things are tough all around we tend to be too tough all around. You are a wonderfully gifted hockey player and with les Habs ... and that's a wonderful thing! So please forgive us hockey pucks for loading up on a terrific young man. Come on back when you're ready and I promise we will be cheering for all the great things you bring and the rest will just happen naturally. May the great Spirit who made winter just so kids of any age could play hockey send you peace and joy and renewed love of the game. I am reminded of the advice of the great Bob Gainey to his players in the playoffs.... where he reminded them that there they were living the finest dreams of their youth and to "Have fun out there!" Cheers. We look forward to having you back with us... fans fail too. 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Toronthab said:

Hey Jonathon.. forgive us amigo. We're hockey nuts and we like winning even more than hockey so when things are tough all around we tend to be too tough all around. You are a wonderfully gifted hockey player and with les Habs ... and that's a wonderful thing! So please forgive us hockey pucks for loading up on a terrific young man. Come on back when you're ready and I promise we will be cheering for all the great things you bring and the rest will just happen naturally. May the great Spirit who made winter just so kids of any age could play hockey send you peace and joy and renewed love of the game. I am reminded of the advice of the great Bob Gainey to his players in the playoffs.... where he reminded them that there they were living the finest dreams of their youth and to "Have fun out there!" Cheers. We look forward to having you back with us... fans fail too. 

Amen

• Like 1