Skated with the Leafs today.

loved1986

Ok first off let me say, I was wearing all :hlogo: from head to toe! No mistake I was there to skate with my little cousin not Darcy Tucker. After a series on line-ups that spanned 2.5 hours we got on the ice. They were calling it "Skate with the Leafs" but really it was more like skate around the Leaf fans as they stood there to get thier picture taken with McCabe, Tucker, and Clark. Mike Pelyk was there but nobody knew who he was so he had a good skate too I guess. A few others were lying on the centre ice getting pictures taken as they made some crazy face. :lol: It was funny to see 35 year old men with lust in their eyes as they shook hands with these players (maybe worse then the teenage girls meeting the Backstreet Boys). :lol: So after I was assaulted by Carlton Bear it was pretty much time to leave. Don't get me wrong this event was to raise money for the Easter Seals so it was a good cause, but when leaving they gave out goodie bags. 2 autographed pictures Matt Stajan and Nik Antropov (good Christmas gifts for my less intelligent friends) then it got really good :lol: a flyer for Marlies tickets, a Leafs pocket schedule some hockey magazine (all that are normally free) and a game day Program from Nov 23rd. (today was Dec 11th) :lol:. If any thing at least I should be on CityTV wearing my :hlogo: Jersey in the front row of the group picture and was able to scar the Leafs logo at Centre Ice.

And that was my day with a few Leafs.

:ghg:

About your little cousin:

As an uncle, it is your responsibility to help shape your little cousin's young mind. If he/she were to become interested in meta amphetamines for example, or start stealing things, then it would be your duty to step in and use all the influence you have to stop such loathsome behavior.

Same thing, skating with the leafs.

This is just plain wrong...

I'm pleasantly surprised that the reactions here haven't been more ferocious. A sign of maturity? Hope so.

Speaking of hope... I hope you had a good time. I trust you were able to enjoy the give & take of some banter that must have happened - the non-nasty teasing anyway.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

As an uncle, it is your responsibility to help shape your little cousin's young mind. If he/she were to become interested in meta amphetamines for example,

meta amphetamines? Where can I get some of those? Is that where you get hyped about being hyped? Sounds a whole lot better for you than those methampetamines.... :/)

Originally posted by Tony

:lol:

Nice.

I'm guessing people talked shit to you?

Actually not too many Laff fans said anything, there was the odd comment but as always they didn't make any sense. I did get my cousin to say :ghg: to Carlton Bear. :lol:

[Edited on 2005/12/12 by loved1986]

Originally posted by loved1986
Originally posted by Tony

:lol:  

Nice.  

I'm guessing people talked shit to you?

Actually not too many Laff fans said anything, there was the odd comment but as always they didn't make any sense. I did get my cousin to say :ghg: to Carlton Bear. :lol:

[Edited on 2005/12/12 by loved1986]

I have met so many Leaf fans that make no sense. One(A friend) is from Equador and went into a hockey pool at work and didn't even know what a puck looked like or who to pick. According to him he is a Leaf fan though??????

My older brother is a bonafide Leaf fan, however even he knows how much they suck because he cannot even bother to watch more than 4 or 5 Leaf games a year. Why? Because every year they have no chance of winning the cup.