Spider-Man NL

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dark_faerie87
Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

assists to Souray and BULIS

Well of course, Bulis might not be able to hit the side of a barn, but he CAN create chances!:lol:

Bulis is the king of the world.

Perehzogin plays with a broken stick. Penalty.

Originally posted by Rooster

Is this the first 3 goal lead the Habs have had this season? Can't remember another one. Was Panthers1 a 3 goal lead?

I believe so. That was a while ago, so I can't quite remember. Does anyone remember the final score?

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

on the pk what was that penalty for sounded weird...

Playing with a broken stick. He took a few seconds to understand what his teammates were telling him (he's from Kazachstan) but when he understood he went to the bench. A little too late though; he'd already been playing with it for 10-15 seconds.

Is this the first 3 goal lead the Habs have had this season? Can't remember another one. Was Panthers1 a 3 goal lead?

I believe so. That was a while ago, so I can't quite remember. Does anyone remember the final score?

We were up 3-0 on the Panthers TWICE. Both leads were erased but we won both games, BOTH in overtime.

I think so but, don't forget that the Panthers came back to tie it. The Canadiens only won it in overtime. Almost an embarassement.

Originally posted by DANFALCAO

i pretty sure we won i think in overtime or is it when dags scored the winner in the shootout

That was Atlanta.