The Linz Family Win the Million Bucks!!

blaze53

I only saw 1 episode (the last one I think) but I know it's a good show from a copuple of times where I watched it last season. Thanks for telling me, I'll watch it.

They went to Montreal (my hometown!) and then Toronto! :clap:

Did you see one of the Bransen's try to speak French in Toronto (not realizing it was English speaking in Ontario), "Leee tour CN?! Leeea tower CN?!?!" :lol:

Americans are clueless. They nearly gave-up when they were at Olympic Stadium.

I was extremely glad that the Weavers didn't win. Amazing Race is a show where usually the good/nice team(s) win. I can only remember once where that wasn't the case.

The endings are always so exciting. This time they had a mental task (puzzle) before they took off for the final run.

I wanted the Bransens to win, but happy that the Linz won instead of the Weavers.

Originally posted by Ribeiro

Americans are clueless.

Way to make a huge generalization based on a single sample.

As for the show, I watched season 2, and I thought it was a good show. I hate reality television, but this show is at least watchable.

I heard the family from Cincinnati won, the kids went to the same high school that a number of my housemates last year went to. Good for them. I heard one kid was wearing a Who-Dey shirt, GO BENGALS!