Can we invite Wild boards' posters here?

JLP

It is the season to be cordial after all, and this is an auspicious occasion Saturday night -- the Wild vs the Habs, first time Koivu vs Koivu.

So I visited the only Wild board I could locate and found it to be slow, but the busiest thread was one that some friendly Habs fans (including myself) had going on about the Koivu vs Koivu game (well, we hope Saku is recovered Saturday). It was a funny thread, the Wild fans were nice, not at all like leaf fans for example, or beantown morons. Must be the influence of Garrison Keillor? Or the cold and a proximity to Canada? Anyway, the Wild are one of my favorite teams after the Habs.

Now, I want to know -- Saturday, who wants to make a friendly road trip and visit them, they seem like nice people starved for real hockey talk -- or should we maybe invite them over here? (Simonus can you tidy up a little, I'll make tea and maybe Trizzak can put out some biscuits?)

I don't want to do something against the policy of HW Mods so just checking.

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

It is the season to be cordial after all, and this is an auspicious occasion Saturday night -- the Wild vs the Habs, first time Koivu vs Koivu.

So I visited the only Wild board I could locate and found it to be slow, but the busiest thread was one that some friendly Habs fans (including myself) had going on about the Koivu vs Koivu game (well, we hope Saku is recovered Saturday). It was a funny thread, the Wild fans were nice, not at all like leaf fans for example, or beantown morons. Must be the influence of Garrison Keillor? Or the cold and a proximity to Canada? Anyway, the Wild are one of my favorite teams after the Habs.

Now, I want to know -- Saturday, who wants to make a friendly road trip and visit them, they seem like nice people starved for real hockey talk -- or should we maybe invite them over here? (Simonus can you tidy up a little, I'll make tea and maybe Trizzak can put out some biscuits?)

I don't want to do something against the policy of HW Mods so just checking.

The biscuits wouldn't even make it to the table. It's best to give that job to someone else.

Me too I like the Wild! they also are my second favorite team! now even more when we need to trade Mikku mouse koivu to the habs!! hehehe

Besides its Jaques lemaire and my good buddy Mario Tremblay ... whom which I shared a beer when I was 14 years old!

If they sign up they can post.

I would have no problem with it; it is not like you have to pledge allegiance to the Habs to post here it is a free forum to have exciting and fun conversation.

I wouldn't mind it either. I am in no way in charge of this board though, nor do I really have the power to decide if it happens or not. If Puck7x or whoever decides that it is not a good idea, they won't have a complaint from me.

Originally posted by habsfan88

I wouldn't mind it either. I am in no way in charge of this board though, nor do I really have the power to decide if it happens or not. If Puck7x or whoever decides that it is not a good idea, they won't have a complaint from me.

As I said above, it's perfectly ok if you want to invite them over. This is clearly not spamming other sites, which is the only problem we might have with advertising HW.