WNBC Hockey Poll - Olympics

goonhab

Hockey NEEDS YOU TODAY! 12/14/2005 @ 12:11 PM NBC is conducting a poll online to determine what sports you want to see covered in the upcoming Olympics...

http://www.wnbc.com/olympics2006/index/index.html

There is a poll on the bottom right of the website.

Currently HOCKEY IS DEAD LAST!

That is really bad news considering the great players and great games that are going to take place in Torino..

PLEASE GO AND VOTE AND SPREAD THE WORD THROUGHOUT THE HOCKEY INTERNET TO DO SO.

Would you rather see Cross Country Skiing over great hockey games?

Please lets use the power of the internet to change this. I am asking all people who read this from

[Edited on 12-14-05 by Fanpuck33]

Um, that site is for WNBC, which I believe is the New York NBC station. This isn't the actual NBC site.

Also, there are a number of options with a lot fewer votes than Hockey.

Lol, not to mention nobody is taking the poll seriously, as 29% have said curling. Nothing against curling, but very few in the US give a damn about curling.

just letting u guys know... thats a poorly done poll!!

u could keep on voting and it keeps adding to the score lol... so everyone! vote 1000 times and we'll be #1.

and curling? id understand if this was a canadian website. but its american, and curling?

snowboarding has 0 votes, only cause its not even on the poll. otherwise, it would be #1!!

strangely, after the last olympics I had tons of friends asking me about curling. It seemed to catch the attention of a lot of people. Now, I enjoy a good bonspiel now and then, but i didnt realize it had that kind of attraction.

I'm actually being serious.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Hockey is now in 3rd (16%) behind Figure-Skating (17%) and Curling(27%)

Hockey is now second:

Curling 26%, Hockey, 17%, Figure Skating 16%

:hockey::D:hockey:

You plagiarized that off of Ecklund's site. What an idiot he is. He doesn't know the difference between the WNBC and NBC sites. Come on Ecklund, how do you expect people to trust you if you do stupid stuff like this?

goonhad, Ecklund is an idiot, don't listen to anything he says.