Shane Doan Suspension?

MAK

Originally posted by ~moeman

waynEgo is honest? Based on what?

I don't like the guy, never have and if the opportunity arises for me to point out his bias and (what I believe to be) idiotic comments, I'll do it.

Is it written somewhere that I cannot state my opinion? I could care less if anyone disagrees with me. How's it gonna change my opinion? I'm monotonous to some of you? Quit reading me comments. Are you forced to read my comments? Please.

Am I to understand that disliking and disagreeing with someone, regardless of his buffed status, is gonna get my comments banned, edited or slagged.

Like I said, like I care.

There is a certain limit that has to be respected. This board isn't a place to spread hatred comments. Since you don't want to understand it, you can't belong to this community.

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

Thinking, ok, Wayne is not God. Criticism is ok, it's not sacrileges -- but let's be real -- remember, man did we ever bitch and moan when the refs screwed us at the leaf game coupla weeks back.

Big difference here. It was remarkably obvious that our goal should have counted and all the rest. If they call a penalty that was obvious then why would he complain? I'm young and still play sports (referee-less) with people who argue every single call even when they know 100% that it was a good one. If you play football, every time someone catches pall within a meter of the sidelines - out of bounds! - whether they saw where the player was or not. If you're playing basketball and Player A KNOWS he knocks the ball out, he'd make a big argument about how it went out off of Player B.

That's the reality. I'm sure Ribeiro and Doan are good examples of Player As in the league. And if that's what Gretzky does than I see no class in his actions.