Souray Speaks

Mont Royale

"The weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders since a lot of things have been cleared up. I've not played my best hockey this season until now, and I have something to prove. Now it's time to pay back this organization - Bob and Claude and my teammates."

You have got to love his attitude. I hope Souray scores a hat trick tonight.

:/)

whew.

messy.

Well good to have Sheldon's side finally, and I would agree, if there was foul play suspected Québec is tough on that so he would have been charged. But he wasn't.

Hell hath no fury like . . .

Thanks for the link Mont Royal, it was an interesting read. Gotta love that Toronto newspaper citing as "sources close to the Montreal police department" an anonymous phone call made by someone claiming to be a friend of a cop.....

[Edited on 2005/12/15 by Rooster]

Oh by the way -- disgraced ex-CJAD play-by-play man Dino "The Stalker" Sisto has already weighed in on this, complaining that the Mtl media didn't immediately report Angelica Bridges' allegations like the Tronno media did.

Sisto

Someone from another board said that he knew the police officer who filed the report, apparently she attacked him and he held her back and thats how the marks appeared. The reason she attacked him. He wouldn't say publically and he PMed the reason to me so i will respect his wishes and keep it private however its pretty easy to come to the conclusion on the reason.

She filed for divorce in august, she showed up unexpectedly at his home. You should beable to figure out what she found. This is again just his word for it so take it for its worth. He also said it wasn't her who said he attacked her, it was her lawyer who tried to spin it that sheldon was the enemy.

For me, I believe Sheldon's story.

I'm glad that he seems to be on the way to putting this behind him. It's also good to see Souray showing appreciation to Julien and Gainey, and he seems to be genuine in wanting to stay with the Habs. His play has definitely improved lately, so hopefully his earlier struggles can be chalked up to the personal issues.

Go, Sheldon!

now lets trade sheldon to LA..just kidding

he's been playing alot better the last few games. hope he's on the right track!! we need him BIG time

Great article. Sad situation for Sheldon. What looked like a perfect world turned in a nightmare.

Seems like Sheldon has a pretty good attitude. I especially like his final remark "Now it's time to pay back this organization - Bob and Claude and my teammates."

Go Souray!!

Gotta respect Shelly for trying to do the right thing. I think that it's great that he tried to downplay the whole thing, and not turn it into a "Hollywood Divorce". A man that'll take the heat for something, just so his daughter doesn't have to go through any more trauma than necessary is a man we want on our team.

Hope things work for out for him.

Yeah I believe Souray 100%

If there was any foul play he would have been arrested for sure.

She seems high maintenance and as a hockey player I just don’t think he had time to put up with her bull $^!&.

But what about the distance between him and his kid? Its not like being in LA will make it any easier.. he would get to see his kid (who's like a year old?) with the EX at least until she's like 5 so its not like he could have her on the weekend without the Witch! right?

Pretty easy now to understand his sub par performance, he was obviously totally distracted by all that was going on in his personal life. His play has improved drastically in the last few games and I think the Sheldon we knew and appreciated is back. Looking forward to great things from him. Go Sheldon:hlogo: