Rookie-phobia

mathieug

Is the word rookie-phobia in the english dictionary?

Rookie-phobia as in the sentence: our head coach is suffering from a severe case of rookie-phobia. Can someone please help me on that?

Thanks.

There is such a thing as being over-protective of your rookies. If you're carrying two or three on your roster, then you can get them into the lineup where they can learn, make mistakes, and develop. When you're carrying six like the Habs are, it's not quite that easy. You have to live with their mistakes a little more because there'll be more of them, and in last night's game, they'll cost you on the scoreboard. You just have to remember that it's part of the learning curve, and give them the chance to get better. If you start double-shifting guys and shortening the bench too early, it'll cost you just the same as playing the rookies could, maybe. Maybe they'll play up to the challenge.

But after the second period why not play the fourth line more in the third period! WHy? because we wanted to at least head into the fourth period with a Tie! and we got caught red handed with that! that was chicken shit and one too many times! I dont know how much infuence BG has on CJ and if even its BG who has instructed Cj to follow this line .. but its coming back to bite us in the arse!! I've said it so many times Now that Kovalev Koivu and yes even Bonk are gone (imagine Bonk scoring 20 pts by now which he should have) its the time to risk and play with the Rooks! what if we lose one of these guys (the vets) later on again in the playoffs! !%$!%$!^&!$($!! UCK! Come on!

I SWEAR I hope its a scheme to get Ribs and Dags and some other two useless ones more Icetime to increase their trade value!

Ok Saku is not back yet!

And probably Ribs will be paired with Kovy... Now with our luck we dont want to over play Kovy he might not feel any pain on his knee ..b ut with this Groin bug spreading like crabbies... I so Hope CJ will play the youngers more have Perez and Murray spread in each line if need be... by the way any news how pleks doing?

i'm amazed at what gainey got with murray... the trade was so hyper-panned by many of us and, here he is, plugging away being a very good role player... very nice to see... thanks again, bob for your wisdom :D