Game Thread | Montreal vs. Wild | 12/17/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nhfarber

yah CJAD is the only way to go at this point :( I wish I could afford centre ice :-p

I can't even get CJAD..

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

huh game already started, i thought it was on @ 9 pm est time. Thats 3 o clock european time i believe.

Missed a hell of a start -- Saku beat Mikko on the opening face-off then Markov scored 0:39 seconds in.

Wait wait wait a minute...

Now the ref gives Begin a 5 minute and a game for the hit? @&*!@^@^

Thats the 2nd time this year this has happened to Begin, he's hit a guy... the ref initially did not call a penalty, the player he hit ended up being injured, and then later the ref gives Begin a major (remember vs the Pens? Talbot)

BULLSHIT

it is so strange... the last few games, everytime it's time for the game itself, i start to get internet problems. it's either my modem which is not right or it's my router which is having problems or whatever... but, as long as i can, i'll bug you guys. :D

Originally posted by shortcat1

it is so strange... the last few games, everytime it's time for the game itself, i start to get internet problems. it's either my modem which is not right or it's my router which is having problems or whatever... but, as long as i can, i'll bug you guys. :D

I think you gotta reset your router, that will help a lot!!

I have to do that also once in a while!

Try it!

i suppose that game expulsion of bégin was arguably reasonable but, on the other hand, i think that it didn't warrant that level of penalty.

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan
Originally posted by shortcat1

I think you gotta reset your router, that will help a lot!!

I have to do that also once in a while!

Try it!

that's what the guy at the local internet help place said. i'll keep that in mind. he said he does it once a month. he also said that turning my computer on & off will help to reset my 'address' or something like that. those are both easy to do. :)

hmmmm.... onesies

on rds, michael ryder's miked tonight... i bet you they do an awful lot of editing in this kind of situation... keep all of the nice stuff and 'clean up' the not-for-your-children's-ears stuff